"Will you forgive me?"

You are MINE
Its getting boring~ I am still think what to write ._. And~ I suddenly remember about BOYFRIEND~~ :B

Your P.O.V:I went to all my lessons today , Its was the first time ever I Didnt skip any class after recess.DINGG~~The last bell rang , we greeted the teacher and left the the class.Everyone suddenly ran to the window."Oh my , who that guy?" "OMO , HE IS SO SWEET , THAT GIRL MUST BE LUCKY." I was curious , I went and look out the window.

Its KWANGMIN?The other 4 members were holding a big banner "WILL YOU FORGIVE ME?" And he is singing there.."WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING?"I said that out loud , without realising.Everyone now know , the 'lucky' girl is me...I ran down the stairs and to the gate.

I took his Mic and throw to the floor , everyone was shock.I shouted at him"What do you think you ARE doing?!"I raised my eyebrown."YOU 4!PUT DOWN THAT BANNER BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL!"I shouted at those 4."Wow , my girl change so much."He smile looking at."Who's YOUR GIRL?We are over like 3years ago?Get your mouth shut and LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"I am sorry for what I done , will you forgive me"He look pitiful...I am melting..No!Wake up Leon!He hurt you so much remember?I give him a cold look"What you had done will never be forgiven.So go before I ĐO anything." "Why are you being like this?!"He grab my hand , I slap it away and give him a punch on his face."I am not that gentle and soft now , not the girl you can order and play around with."

He stand up and grab my hand once again."NO!YOU ARE STILL THE SAME LEON!"Suddenly a guy came up , took me away from Kwangmin and hold on to my hand."YAH!WHO ĐO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING WITH?" "Who are you?!"Kwangmin asked."Hi , I am key.And am her OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND."Pointing at me."What?!No , Leon still love me , you ARE a fake boyfriend right ? LEON ANSWER ME!"Kwangmin look lost.."Ya , he IS my boyfriend , I love him , he care for me .. Not like you , a playboy.So get out of my sight NOW!"I said.This is the only way to let Kwangmin give up and go I guess.

kwangmin look on the floor "I wouldnt give up.I will chase you back , I will let you love me again."He turned and get into the car , s followed.And they left."You may let go now."I told key , now I just want to run away."Are you alright?"He asked.I swing my hand , I escape from his hand and I walked away.I walked alone on the street , crying.I stopped and took out my phone and dial kikwang."Kikwang?" "Leon!Why did you call?You sound like you ARE crying?What happen?" "Can we meet?" "K , at the han river(I Dont know if there is one in Korea by the way)" I hang up and call a taxi.

While I am waiting for the taxi , key came up with his car infront of me."Do you need a ride?"He smile looking at me."Just leave me alone." "..." "I wouldnt do anything silly because of a guy." "Alright then."And he left.My taxi arrived and I went in."HAn river please."I told the driver.