Hyung cant walk for life !

You are MINE
Your POV:

I was tied up .. Again , so does Jonghyun.

"HAHA , Think you can escape soo easily?What a joke."

Yongguk said and came up , giving me a slap again.

"YAH!"Jonghyun shouted.

"Did you just shout at me?" Than He kick the chair that Jonghyun is sitting on.

"Teach him a lesson."Yongguk said.

"Ahh , this is going to be fun."And himchan smirk.A few guy followed himchan and beat Jonghyun up.

I was totally annoyed.

"ing stop what you are doing , who you want to torture is me , isn't it?"I said.

Daehyun came up , with his mask on.

He pull my hair and said , "You have no rights to talk."

And he let go.

"Stupid idiot."I said.

He turn and look at me raising his eyebrown , "What did you say?"

"I think you need to go and check up your ears.I said STUPID IDIOT."I said the two words out loud.

Trying to get his nerves.

He kick on my stomach , and yell " , HOW DARE YOU!"

"I just dare."I said.

He came up and give a few kick on me.

Suddenly , the door is knocking.But Daehyun never stop beating me.

"Zelo , go get the door."Youngjae who is sitting there watch the show ordered.

Zelo when up , he open the door , I cant even open my eyes now..I felt so tired..

"YAH!"I heard someone shouted..

It sound familiar ..

Suddenly the beating stop , I tried opening my eyes and saw KWANGMIN?!

Why is he here?

Did he and the rest came and safe me?

But .. I didnt see the rest of boyfriend "YAH!DONT KILL HER SOO FAST!WE CANT LET HER DIE SO EASILY!"Kwangmin yelled.

He is with them?!..

So this is why the rest didnt came along ..

He came up to me , helping me to sit properly.

"Leon - ah , Leon .. Dont you know your manners?You saw me and didnt address me?"He smirk.

"Jerk."I said , spilling blood on his shirt.

"Yah!"He stand up and give me a hard slap.

I am facing jonghyun now .. He look .. Like a zombie..

I turn towards Kwangmin and stared at him.

He come up , putting the evil smile back.

"Everyone OUT!"And everyone in the room went out.Except for Jonghyun , who looks like a zombie Dino.

His Hands putting on my shoulders.

"Leon-ah , I will make you call me oppa."And he push his face towards me , forcing me to kiss him.

I keep turning my face around , but he grab my face and face him.Making could even move my ing face.

I give him a kick , he fall down.

"Want to play hard huh ?!"He smile and came towards me , this time , its not my face , is my shirt.

He came up , touching me around , and my neck.

"Stop.."I cried.I was tearing , I felt so scared and afraid.

I dont even dare to open my eyes.

Suddenly everything stopped.

I slowly open my eyes , Its Jonghyun , he is untied , how did he do that?

"Dont you dare to touch her!"He shouted and go and give kwangmin a few more beatings. He came up to me didnt say anything and start to help me untie the ropes on my leg.

I saw kwangmin holding on to and chair , "JONGHYUN BEHIND!"I yelled.

But..

It was too late ..

The chair hit Jonghyun back , his eyes widen , looking at me saying sorry and fainted.

Kwangmin give a big laugh , that jerk.

Suddenly someone bang the door , I fainted at the moment , I was too tired , the beating and whatsoever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everywhere was in pain .. I felt like I am sleeping on a bed , I slowly open my eyes .. Everywhere was white.

Where am I ?

I turn and saw Junhyung sleeping besides my bed , holding onto my hands .. I move my hands alittle bit.

He slowly woke up.

When he saw me , his eyes will widen , "LEONS AWAKE!DOCTOR DOCTOR!"

He yelled.

"Shut up , you are so loud."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the doctor got his check up on me , he said I just need to rest for 2weeks , and let all my wounds recover.and he left.

Then the police came in.

They ask alot of questions and they told me , BAP and kwangmin was arrested.

"WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY WHO FAINTED BESIDE ME JUST NOW?!"

Jonghyun .. Is he alright?

"I Dont know , but I knew he is in Room _______"

I shouted , "Get me the wheelchair!"I couldnt walk , my leg was hurt too.

Yoseob push the wheelchair in and he help me on the wheelchair.

After , I dash out.

I was outside his room , Taemin was crying.What happen?!

I go up and ask.

"Its because of you!Hyung couldnt walk for life!"He shouted.

I was shock , couldnt walk for life?

Yoseob was running behind me , "The doctor told you to rest!You have been in coma for 4 days , you need--"

"LEE TAEMIN!I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER!"I heard Jonghyun voice.

"I want her to guilty for life!"

"I dashed in.

SHINee will there.

I looked at Jonghyun ..

"What happen?.."I asked.

"The chair hit his backbone badly .. He is unable to walk for now.."Minho explain.

"Its for life!"Taemin from outside shouted.

"I am sorry .. "I said softly.

"Its not your fault Leon , It me that is stupid , and went there alone , and not calling back ups.Are you okay?"Jonghyun asked.

I open my mouth wanting to talk , Taemin cut in.

"Ofcause she us okay!But hyung , you are not!Because of her , you cant walk for life!You should be guilty Leon Park , YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GUILTY FOR LIFE!"Taemin shouted.

"Shut up.LEE TAEMIN!"Jonghyun yelled.

"Hyung!"

"Shut up!"

"I think I should leave .. I am sorry again Jonghyun.."I said , crying , the first time after 3years I am crying infront of people who arent my members ..

"Leon .."Jonghyun said.

I slowly push the wheels and when out.

~~~~ITS A LONG CHAPTER!!As I didnt update for a LONG time XD Sorry ^^"' Will update often from now on!Hehe~~