Are you scared to fall for me?

You are MINE
Key P.O.V:

I asked her out , we will be meeting at 12pm.I got up from bed , and do all my daily routine.I ate my breakfast and went to her house to fetch her.

She just came out from the gate."Hey"I greeted her.And she open the car door , and went in.I smile , and drive.

We reached."Why are we here?"She look annoyed.I brought her to the Lotte world."Ofcause play!"I smile looking at her.She went back in the car."Drive me back."she said."We are aleady here , why Dont we just go in and play?"I said.I just want to have fun with her..That all..

"Are you scared?Are you scared that you will be falling for me?"I tried to let her go in.She came out from the car , "Lets go."She said , and I cheered "Yeah!."

We went in."What do you want to play first?"I asked."Anything."I pulled her to the roller coster first , we had alot of fun , and finsh all the rides.

I saw her eyeing on a booth game.She is staring at that Pororo stuff toy.So..She likes Pororo?I pull her to the game booth."Want to try the game?Its easy!Try to win that stuff toy for your girlfriend!"Than uncle said."Ee are not--"She tried to said something , but I cut in."We just have to shoot the five balloons right?"I asked the uncle."Ya!"I paid the money and the uncle gave me a fake gun.Leon snatch the gun from me."I will give it a try first."She smile looking at the gun.She put in the fake bullets , and start to shoot.She aim the first one , she got it , following the second one , and the third one , fourth one..She got all four , and she aim the last one , She..failed.she look at the gun , "What the?"She said.

"My turn."I giggle and take the gun from her , and paid the uncle again for the bullets.I got all five."YEAH!"i shouted."Congratz!"The uncle said to me and hand me the Pororo stuff toy.

She stormed away.I go up to her , and gave her the stuff toy."Huh?">He asked."I decided to gave to you , thankyou for playing with me today."I smile and push the toy to her."She smile happily and take the toy from me.

"Lets go and eat and I will send you home , its 8pm++ Now aleady.She nodded and we went to eat.

-Fast forward-

We had our dinner and I send her home."Thankyou."And she went in , I smile and left.I had a great day today , I hope she felt the same way as me..

~~Updated!Hope your enjoy this chapter~~