Leader chicken manic

You are MINE

Your POV:I went home after the dinner .I went for a bath a watch some tv.Looking at the clock , its 10++pm now.I am bored , so I decided to talk a walk outside.I wore my hoodie and jeans.I brought my Beats , phone and wallet along , and gone out.

I was walking alone on the street , and into the blocks.Suddenly I saw someone in Blond hair , covering with blood.I went up , its him?"Hey , you okay?"He looked up."Do I look like I am?BEHIND!"he shouted.I knew someone is behind me , so I turn and kick on his leg , and give him a punch.He is on the floor , I carried Onew left arm and run as fast as we could.

We stopped after seeing that guy Didnt chase up , lucky I gave my 100% strength to beat him."You got into a fight?"And sat down on a bench."Ya.Its a 1 on 6."He coughed."So the rest of your member left you alone like this?!"Such a good member ya?"No , I Didnt tell them anything , I decided to settle it on my own , but I guess its not a very good idea."He hold onto his arm , its bleeding."My house is near , I will help you with your wounds."Thank."

We reach my house , I ordered the maids to take out the aid box.And I start helping him with his wounds."Have you eaten?"I asked."Ya , can I have some chicken?"He said smiling."Prepare fry chicken."I though the maid.She nodded and left.After we are done , we went to the dining table , and he start to eat."Chicken manic?"I was shock by the way he was eating.."I LOVE CHICKEN.Sorry , but there is no time to talk now."I giggled and drink my lemon tea.

After he is done , I brought him to the gate."Next time , if you plan to settle things without your member , call me."I said , giving him a piece of paper , with my number written on it."He took out his phone and save my number , and I received a call."That my number , thank for your help and your chicken.Bye~"And he waved to me , then left.After that I go back in my house.Onew .. The chicken manic leader.I smile..