School trip 2

You are MINE
Your P.O.V:

"Students , get into the bus now!"The teacher said angrily.Everyone is excited about the trip , so all of them rush up the bus.I go in first and seat down.Onew came and sat beside me , holding a chicken as expected.

"Will you die if you stop eating chicken for a day?"I asked."Ofcause!No chicken No Onew!"He said mouth full of chicken."Ew , close your mouth."I row my eyes and look out of the window.

We reached.Everyone ran out.Whats so exciting about coming to a forest?And walk out slowly.

"K , student.Your will build your own tent now.Find a spot and do it.You only have 15mins to do it.So , stop talking and do it now!"The teacher ordered.Kikwang put me somewhere , and said "Lets tent here."He smile and pull out his own tent , and I pull out mine.

After a few mins , kikwang is done."Yeah!I am done.",I grinned. this tent , it will never ever be done!I want to ask kikwang for help , but he ran away and help other girls as they ask for him.Freak you KIKWANG.

Someone came up and took my tent."What are you doing?"I ask him."You will never ever finsh this , so I decided to help." He is right .. "If you gave me sometime , I will finsh it."I cross my arm and said."Whatever."He said."Done.Let go and report now , 15mins is up."He said and we went.

"Leon and Key , its 17mins now.And we are done with all the groupings , guess you two will be in a group.No objection."The teacher said."Why are we always partners?"I fold my arm and said."Fate."He teased."Fate your head."

Ya .. We are going for a treasure hunt..The first who find it could skip Gym next week.

We got our 1 clue."Looks like ."

"Looks like ?Öh!The mud!!"I shouted."Lets go."And we ran there.To get the next clue go gotta go over the mud pool."I walked slowly feeling disgusted.And I reach.I look , where key?

"YAH!COME OVER QUICKLY!IF NOT THE LONG LEG MINHO IS GOINH TO WIN!"He is still at the start of the mud pool."But..I just brought this shoe yesterday.I dont want to dirty it.And its so disgusting.."Heck..He is acting like a girl."Are you a man Kim kibum?I will buy you new ones after we go back k?"I told him , wanting him to quickly come over."Really?"He smile and ask."Ya!So can you be faster?!"I said angrily.

In the end , we lose.And Ofcause , Minho and Onew won.Its all because of key.Forget it.I can skip lessons as I like anyway.

After dinner , teacher announce we are having night walk in the forest with the team mate we had just now.Hell no..In the forest?!They gave each team a bag with map touchlight and stuff in it.And team by team we went in.

~Short chapter ^^"'~