I like you.. and I dont know when it started

You are MINE
NOBODYS POV:

"Everyone ready?!"Doojoon shouted.

"Ya!"The rest of beast reply.

And they drove off , a few other vans followed behind.

"I heard that they have alot of mens under them ..."Yoseob said checking on his gun.

"Ya , but we have to.And , I didnt plan to come out alive actually."Leon said.

"We are going to come out alive."Doojoon added.

"Whatever~"Leon row her eyes and look out of the window.

"Dont worry Leon , I WILL DIE FOR YOU!"Kikwang give Leon a big hit on the back and said.

"If you are going to do that , I will not forgive you forever."Leon looked at kikwang seriously.

"NO ONE WILL DIE INSIDE K?!"Doojoon added again.

After a few mins..

"We reached."Doojoon whisper.

"They are gambling inside."Hyunseung said looking into the house.

"Get ready."Doojoon announce .

And they went down the van , walking slowing towards the door.

The mens ate preparing themself behind , ready to rush in if they need any help.

Junhyung went up and kick the door.The people inside keep clam and stay on their spot.

"So..Its really you all.Your got gut huh."TOP said and give a evil smile.

"You knew?"Yoseob ask out of curious.

"We are BIGBANG , how would we not know whats happening around us."G-Dragon laughed.

"Whatever , even your knew it all , your are still dying in our hands."Leon said and shot a gun towards G-Dragon.

He row over the table and MISSED.

And beast start to shot bullets around.Bigbang keep try to hide.

And they took out their guns too.

"Ah!"TOP shouted.A shot goes into his hand, he is unable to stand.Leon went up and took out her knife , rise it and ,

"JAY OPPA!"Leon said it out of shock , everyone was shock.Seungri saved TOP from Leon.

Her knife dropped onto the ground , "TOP Hyung .. Saved my life . I am just repaying him .. Leon dont feel guilty ya?"And Seungri fell.

From the windows more than 50 people came in.Its not beast Mans , its Bigbang's .

"Ha , I knew it long ago , Seungri . This bastard . But its a good repay by the way."Top said standing up holding on the bleeding arm.

"Beast your are dead today , your mans are all fighting outside , no time to care about you all.But I though Hyungseung had the greatest gang in Seoul , why only bring 30?Looking down on us?Ha , how stupid your can go."Top added.

"You !"Yoseob said.

Beast are all surrounded by Bigbang mans.Bigbang walked towards them , "Your are--"G-Dragon stopped , as someone came in.

Your POV:

SHINee?Super Junior?Exo?What are they doing here?

"Look who you are talking to , G-D."Leeteuk said give out a smile.

And they came up beating the mens one by one.

Beast didnt rest , they fight too.

The big bang was shock.

"Leon!"Someone shouted its key.

I turn around , saw Taeyang holding with a knife with blood , and ..

"KEY!KIM KIBUM!"I said.Key safe me.

"Get him out of here Leon , we will setter all this!" Shindong and Kris helped me to keep all those people who are on our way out.I was carrying key on my back.

We reached outside , I got him into the van.

"Why did you ĐO that?"I said.

"I.."He coughed and continue , "Like you."

I was totally shock.WHAT DID HE JUST SAID?

"I like you.I dont know seen when .. But I just like you and I dont know why."He said.

"I go and get the aids.

And went to search for the aids.

I Cant think of anything now .. I am in a mess.

~~UPDATE!HEHE , CONFESSION XD I put Exo and super Junior in <3 WOOHOO :B ~~