Grouping

You are MINE

HOHO I am updating again..I aim to reach chapter 60.So ya dont get bored to quickly :B

Yuor POV:

"Dinggg"There goes the bell.I got up and went for my singing class.Went i reach the teacher is aleady here , i went to the back and sat down."We are going to do project work today.Your will work in pair.I aleady grouped yuor.Jonghyun with Taemin,Leon with Key."We both stood up annd shout"WE?"WE stared at the teacher."Ya,no objection.Sit down."And she countinue the grouping.After the teacher explain what we are suppose to do , we sat with our group member and start working."Simply we are suppose to compose a song and sing infort of the Whole freaking class.AND we only got a week to do it."Key said with a annoyed tone.

"I take the singing , you take the rapping part."I said."Great, as i cant sing very well.And now about the composing." "You compose then , after you compose finsh we will just sing together on wed." "No.We aree going to compose it together.Today after school.?"What the?Maybe i should do it.The last thing i do after i left Seoul."k." "Phone number?"WE exchange phone and wrote our phone number in each of our phone."I meet you outside the gate after school." I nodded.And the bell rang.Students went for their next lesson and i went up to the rooftop and sleep again.

'Beautiful my girl~'My phone rang.I woke up.The school is over.Its key.I answered it "where are you?I waited for like 15mins?" "Coming"I hang up and yawn i slept for 3hrs ++?I went down , not forgeting to lock the door.And went to the gate.I saw a car there,And i saw Key inside.I open the another side door and went in."What took you so long?And you didnt go for the rest for the class today." "Just drive , and shut up."and we head towrads his house..

We reached.His house was big , but cant compare to mine.I went in with him and i saw a middle age woman came out from the kitchen."Mom.My friend came over to do some project."His mother looked at me."Hi aunty."I smile at her.She smile back,welcome,take this as your house."And went back to the kitchen.I followed Key to his studyroom."Your mom is not working?"I was curious.He came from a rich background , why is his mom home?"My dad goes to work.As my mom dont want me to be like a child with no parents love."He smile at me.A child with no parents love?

Key POV:

She suddenly her eyes look dark..Oh no..I forgot her parents doesnt even care about her..I shouldnt saidd that.By the way..Is this the reason she is so cold?"Hmm..Let get started?"I change the topic.And we get started She is quite good at composing songs actually..Ya..and we are done with the song.We name it "Going crazy".

This the link to the song-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY1HUbwcKGM&feature=related