You are making me crazy

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Warning Excessive swearing.

 

 

 

Taecyeon's Pov:

 It was a summer night the stars were beautiful outside shining brightly, but that wasn't even on my mind it was Bom I couldn't get her out of my mind..

 * She is stuck in my head like my favorite song on with that one scene on pause, I replay the image of her being happy and impressed with me... That will soon dissapear if if if I tell her what is really going on with me and the guys. I don't want her to leave just yet. WHY?!?! Why, did you have to have me play a part in this cruel game with a honest to god great girl that has many talents beyond words... She is the girl you take home to your family, I don't understand why I began liking her but I do.. I have to now face one of the most difficult things in a long time, breaking her heart will break mine also.*

I looked up to see her smiling to the stars, she was shivering and now I was really warm so I covered her up and hugged her from behind not wanting to let her go.

*Let me just stay this way with her please, I don't want her to walk out of my life just yet... I can't believe I am saying this at all, me a playboy.. It was just suppose to be a damn game, but I fell deep in love with her.*

 "Bommie, let's go inside now." I managed to mumble against her neck and nuzzling it,I can feel her trying to squirm away from me. Not going to happen little miss. " You aren't getting away from me Bommie, not now." Her eyes widen taking my hands away from her body she just backed away from me.

*Don't do this to me right now Bommie just be here with me for just a bit longer. Let's just me and  you have this time frame and freeze whatever is around us.*

"Taecyeon Oppa...What do you mean in I won't get away from you for now?" Worry crossed her face and then her lips turned downward. " You are like the rest of them aren't you?!?! Don't tell me you are in this ing stupid game of getting me to trust you and to love you, just to get hurt.. Tell me you aren't a participant of this idiotic playing field!!!" Tears rolled  down her eyes.

*The time has come to say goodbye to you my love, my heart, my smile, and lastly my angel. I have to finish this game soon, in so I have to break your heart my lady.*

".................................." I shifted my weight on my legs looking down not being able to talk to her." I...I never loved you you  how could you ever think I Taecyeon would ever fall for a simple minded girl like you in a million years? It was nothing to with your mind, because guess what you fell for the oldest trick in the book never trust a player even his friends are bad news. I thought might have a better or a slight chance in figuring this game out! " She shook violently and then I broke her down, I can hear her every tear like a bomb that has been dropped on me over a million times, I was in the line of fire.

*You aren't alone in this Bommie I feel as bad as you do, but I am willing to push you away so you don't get hurt anymore as it is. Please don't cry over me, I don't even deserve those tears right now that are rolling down your beautiful face. I am surely going to hell for making an angel break down crying.*

" I knew it was all too ing great to be true.. This was just some ing mind trick you and your friends played with me. To think that I really honestly truely cared for you! I gave you the most trust out of all the people, so what do you do with it hmmmmm you just ing playing with me. I hope you are happpy with whatever your game has accomplished, I was wrong from the start from the bottom of my heart in loving you Taecyeon... You were the one that was in my heart, now I know that I am not that girl you can change for. Whatever, you don't and won't ever see me as the same girl anymore have a  ing peachy life you er."  The sound of her footsteps grew faint with every breathe I took in trying not to break down infront of her.

 

*I love you, so I will let you go now. Forever you shall have my heart and concern for you. I will make sure that you will be happy and that I will be the one that will be like your gurdian angel. I don't ever want to see you cry anymore over me.*

I broke down in tears knowing that she wasn't near me anymore, I grabbed the nearest thing and fung it into the darkness. I saw blood on my hands. I looked down, great just ing marvelous I threw a broken glass piece.

Touching my hands, I looked at the scar that covers my hands, that was the night I broke her. The night I kille myself.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I missed you readers.

5 comments gets a new chapter.

I hope this wasn't cruddy.

xoxo

ninja's&roses

ChalienaRose.