Freeze.

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Jaejoong's Pov:

 

 

She did the cutest smile at me when she pulled at that trick on me and then kissed me catching me off of my guard.

 

 

 

"That's no fair your kisses make me fall under your love spell!" I said jumping up and down like a little child who got his favorite toy taken away from him. All she could do is laugh and blink at me like she did nothing wrong.

 

 

 

"Love spell eh?" She genuinely laughed at me and just got top of me nuzzling my neck and laying her head on my shoulder breathing on top of me slowly. " Oppa I don't want the moments like this to ever end, it's like something right out of a story book."She just stayed still, but I can hear my heart beating a million miles a second with her heart beat they both seem to be going the same pace. "I love this feeling of being safe and  sound with you, please I beg you don't be playing me either I don't think that I can take anymore possible hurt from someone I care about like the past." I looked up and saw tears forming on her perfect face. *How is it that she is crying and still looks like an angel? I don't want to see her like this, OH dear god I fell in love with her and she is here with me asking me to no hurt her. Dear Bommie if you only knew if I ever put a hand on you psychically and mentally I will end my life there and then.*

 

 

 

 

"Please don't cry, I know we have both had a difficult road but look where we stand at this moment. Even if we weren't together earlier it seems to me that the world has already had a favor in us being together." She smiled really big and did a super cute face, as I wiped her tears away from her eyes she held onto my hands against her cheek. " Don't you think that our story would have made a perfect love story better yet song that would forever be etched into peoples minds?" Doing a what face she was still cute clueless, this is my girl. * Whom ever ed up and left this angel is really stupid and I thank them, because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have gotten the chance to have her. TO WHO EVER ED UP THANK YOU FOR MY ANGEL.*

 

 

 

 

"I can't do this anymore I never loved you Jaejoong, all I wanted as for people to know who I am and now that they do I should tell you that you never meant anything to me. I just need status and I got it so I am leaving you. Did you really think that I would ever really fall for you?" Her voice still rang inside of my heart and head.

 

 

 

"Oh...." I couldn't do anything my heart was torn infront of my face. I just left.

 

 

 

 

I remembered that and I felt hands wiping my eyes clear of the tears that have fallen. " Oppa don't cry, I know that face you just made it was a flashback of the person who had broken your heart before and you don't want that encounter to ever happen again." The sound of her voice of concern and love understanding what I went through. "It's hard to forget those memories, but there are more better one waiting to happen to us." Her eyes oozed of hope for the future, I can't hold it anymore. I picked her up in my arms and carried her away from the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:O

What is he thinking next.

Comment will get this faster updates.

BOMMIE don't get !!!!

Who should I reveal next as the mystery guy?!?

Answer soon C:

 

 

 

xoxoxo

ChalienaRose