Evil pure evil.

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Jessica's Pov:

 

*Bommie Unnie I am so so so a million times sorry I really don't want to do this to you but my family is on the line so I have to be the bad person, I wish I was never intertwined in this deal that is killing all of us. I know that it's my fault that I am doing no good with Onew, I know I don't deserve him, I know that for sure you don't need someone like me in your life. I am sorry,I am sorry,I am so sorry.*

 

"Yah shut the up will I don't need a lessons from you, because it would all in vain anyways because you and I are not on the same level anymore understand hmmm? Well here is the deal alright you and I will never ever ever be the same because why? I am better then you on everything and anything you will ever put me through. Don't think that you are gorgeous either really, there is nothing." I spat at her. I saw Bommie Unnie's tears *GOD WHY MUST YOU TEST ME SO??? You make me the bad guy and I see her in tears as well as I am. Just let me take away YOONA for this please.. I don't want to lose my Bommie Unnie.*

 

I couldn't stand there anymore seeing a girl that was the best of friends for me through everything crying over what I did to her...

 

===============================================================

 

Onew's Pov:

 

I heard a commotion and I saw the two girls that meant so much to me, both were on the ground thats when I noticed Jessica holding a knife but she couldnt keep in still on Bommie.

 

I was about to run in an help Bom, but someone else did. I got a glimpse at them and it was Jaejoong.. What the . I took a double take and surely enough it was him.

 

"Bommie let's go home sweetie." I watched as he carried away a girl I love.

 

"Jae Oppa don't leave me, it's scary out here I don't understand anything anymore." As she said that she drowned out the other things she was saying by snuggling into his shoulder.

 

As they left there was only one girl left on the ground... Jessica..

 

"Jessica.."

 

"NOOOO noooo nooo I am just imagining things it can't be Onew... Just leave I don't need you gooo you bastard why must you pull tricks on me." She was delusional now, I just took her knife away the threw it far away leaving her alone to piece together that what she just saw was the real me.

 

*My memories are the only thing about you that I have left, which remind me of the girl I once loved with my all, darling it is the end now.*

 

I left without a word to her, just to feel her hugging me.

 

"Onew don't leave me please."

 

I pried her hands off of me and just left. *It's better this way we need to go separate ways my dear.*

 

========================================================

 

Yoona's Pov:

 

I wonder what Jessica is doing right now.

 

I walked around for a bit to see a familiar figure, she was going mad and was holding a knife at someone.

 

Jessica and Bom.

 

I smirked seeing the bestfriends pitted against one another, but I see she didn't get to do anything, Jessica was about to lung at her when Jaejoong walked in and took Bom..

 

"..." I said a little too loud attracting none other then Eli of U-Kiss to check out what was happening.

 

I just made a mad dash out of there.. * No one must know what I do or else it is my life.*

 

=======================================================

I lost sooo many subscribers T.T

Anyways I hope you like this update

Comment soon please.

So then I will update.

XOXOXO

ChalienaRose