One Last Visit

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Author's Pov


[Dreamland]

[A/N: unedited]

 

Walking around in the darkness of her mind she went through a door seeing light there she could hear the birds chiriping and all sorts of white flowers all around her giving off a beautiful smell. "Where am I?" Unknowingly Bom was stepping into her dream state and that's where Bae was able to visit her. "It's beautiful here." As the wind blew in butterflies of all colors fluttered around her surrounding her.

 

 

"Not as beautiful as the girl infront of me." Hearing the familiar voice she cocked her head seeing a figure she didn't see for years now. As the butterflies disbursed giving way to the man she held out her heart for the longest time. "Bommie you haven't changed at all." Biting her lips she walked over taking in what she was seeing.

 

 

"Dong Yongbae....." He smiled looking at her waving innocently. "Is it really you infront of me right now?" He went over hugging her, as soon as the feeling of his arms wrapped around her she began tearing up. "Bae I miss you." His heart ached seeing her like this.

 

 

"Don't cry I have always been here with you, just in a different state watching you. I am so proud of you Bommie for becoming a model. "She smiled knowing that all her accomplishments she promised to him were fulfilled. "I also know your love life." Pulling back she looked down. He knew what was going on in her mind. "Hey don't be down, I was the one who had showed the way for Jaejoong to get you." Bom was surprised seeing his mischievious smile.

 

 

"I thought you would be mad at me." Squeezing her hand he shook his head. "So you have seen everything then that has happened to me?" He stayed silent only looking at her with a loving look. "I knew you were here with me this whole time."

 

"I never left you, when I said I was going to be with you forever. I really meant it, even if I can't be with you in life I was going to be still a presence in your life." Bom now had the idea that dawned on her that the feeling of her being embraced and never scared at night was Bae.

 

"Thank you for everything that you have done for me." Hearing those words he knew he did right. "But will this be the last time I see you?" He nodded slowly hugging her one last time.

 

"I will always be the light for you. Never forget I am here watching over you. But I came here to tell you that this game that took my life will come to an end soon, but you have to trust Jaejoong. His presence is the one who will end it, no matter what happens please don't forget he loves you with his all. He is like me, only difference is that he has you in life." Hearing the hurt in his voice tears rolled down her cheeks. "Hush don't cry it's going to be okay."

 

Holding onto him the scenery changed suddenly to darkness and lighting surrounded them. "What's happening?" Bae sighed loudly and pushed her back, so that he was fully seen by her.

 

"Time for me to go and you know that I love you to death. I am warning you don't trust anyone besides Jaejoong and your girls the three who are always with you. Words will be used against you, but trust those people around you. They are also there for you till the end. I love you this is my goodbye." The surroundings changed back and the wind took him away again.

 

This time she could hear laughter of a child and a man's, turning around she saw Jaejoong smiling with a little girl in his hands. She looked and it was a gorgeous little girl that looked like her when she was eating. It was adorable.

 

 

"Appa will Bom umma come soon?" 'Wait wait wait...What... UMMA?!?! That adorable thing is my child?!' Bom thought

"Ahaha Dayoungieeeee your umma will be here soon enough." ' Kyahhh even her name was cute. ' Gasping at the cute girl.

"What about uncle Bae?" HOLD UP she knew Bae?! Bom's mind was racing.

"He is watching over all of us in Heaven." He smiled, there she knew her life was there infront of her.

 

"I have to get back to my life now, thank you Bae for everything you have done and will be doing." He smiled seeing that she was on her way to happiness.

[Dreamland Ended]

 

Bom looked around seeing Jaejoong's sleeping face. It was the definition of peaceful, till a single tear from his right eye fell. [A/N:Pyschological fact the first tear you cry can tell you what either you are in pain: Left eye , or happiness: Right eye] But knowing what she read from a book it was a happy tear and not a bad one,a soft smile crossed her lips as she kissed his forehead.

 

 

"Jaejoong I love you, thank you for everything." He flinched a bit smiling in his dream. "Thank you for appearing in my life now, I am glad you are here with me." Stirring he grabbed in the air bring his arms around Bom pulling her close. Mentally she was laughing in her head, with no objections she cuddled closer to him and drifted off to sleep again, but this time she was in the embrace of her lover.

 

 

The two looked like the absolute gorgeous couple. No one would have to agrue that they weren't, the popularity of the two were always at question. In their hearts they didn't care if anyone liked them or not.

 

[With Eli]

 

"I can't believe the game is over now, Bom can live the way she wants...Even if it does kill everyone one of us that, she didn't pick us...Then again it was our fault in the beginning, I just didn't think that we could have fallen for her." Shaking his head he headed out into the darkness of night, searching for the other players.

 

 

Hearing muffling of girls once they saw him they were giggling and their lips at him, causing him to flinch. Ignoring the odd behavior he ventured on into a ramyun shop seeing 4 of the players eating. As the shop owner greeted him the 4's ears perked up and all of them turned to the direction of the shop owner their eyes fell on Eli.

 

 

"Eli how are you now?" Eli looked into the faces of the guys smiling slightly and sat down with them. "Why are you so happy?" Now he was looking into nothingness and then his eyes became serious.

 

 

"The game is finally over." Eli mumbled, one of them caught it and froze.

 

 

"What did you say?" The short one said.

 

 

"T H E G A M E I S O VE R. THE GAME IS OVER! This twisted game is done, we caught her." Everyone froze and after moments shouted in joy.

 

 

"So that means Bom is going to be okay?" Looking at the faces of Nichkhun, Key, Dongwoon, and T.O.P he nodded.

 

 

In a few second the shop filled up with the other guys, one by one they all filed in and looked at the sight of the others who had played the game.

 

 

Eli watched everyone of them file in and marked the names down so he would know who he had left yet to tell.

1: Leeteuk

2:Joon

3:Taecyeon

4:Onew

5:Jonghyun

6:Minho

7:Seungho

8:Changmin

9:Yunho

10:Junsu

11:Junsu

12:Wooyoung

13:Junho

14:Jiyong

15:Seungri

16:Daesung

17:Chansung

18:Eunhyuk

19:Siwon

20:Donghae

21:Heechul

22:Doojoon

23:Hyunseung

24:Junhyung

25:Yeoseob

All of the players were there and the shop owner groaned seeing all the guys in the shop he was forced to put a sign up saying no one else could enter.

 

 

"Okay since all of you are here please at least buy something so that I can pay out this spot." All nodding they order food and eyes were on Eli.

 

 

"All of you came, good. The game is done and over with, I am going to apologize to Bom in the morning of her shoot with Jaejoong. I don't know about you all, but I just want her to be happy we already one of our friends due to this stupid game." Eli said, getting up thanking and paying for the food.

 

 

"Hold on what do you mean it's over?" Looking at the hand of Nichkhun he took his arm back and stared at him.

 

 

"It means that the perosn who started this game is down. No more, I refuse to bring anymore hell to Bom." With those words he left into the night.

 

 


 

o-o yes what is going to happen now?

What's with the future look...

Are my readers even still here?