I will pull you somewhere....

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

HEY

DON'T give up on me yet my readers.

 

 

 

 http://1minute1second.tumblr.com/post/5114093657/park-bom-dont-cry

Jiyong's Pov:

 

 

"Bommie Noona...." She walked away from me, she never would have either.. This ing game was ruining my life as long as the girl I really didn't ever want to lose... "NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone hit me in the back of my head. I looked to turn around to see the she devil in the flesh who made us all go into this sick and twisted game.. JESSICA ING JUNG... * I want to kill you for everything and anything you have done to up the life I was going for.

 

 

 

"Jiyong, you have me still. Don't you forget it, besides she was just a game after all for you and the others right?" Cocking her eyebrows towards me, I know she is trying to read me NOT GOING TO ING HAPPEN ...

 

 

 

"Yeah she was, but did you really have to kill YOUNGBAE! He was my ing best friend Jessica, he did nothing to you to deserve this treatment of killing him." I just soooo pisssed at her god I want to kick her in the face right now. She smiled at me sweetly, I just smiled back.

 

 

 

"Yes I did, because he knew too much and he was going to marry that . YOU call NOONA." She pointed straight at me, I want strangle her the only ing is you JESSICA!

 

 

 

" Tschhhh, whatever let's go this sight makes me sick looking at Younbae's body.." * Bae I hope you give me and the guys strenght to get out of this sick witches hold.*

 

 

 

Nichkhun's Pov:

 

 

I wonder why I even did this game I am sooooo pissed that I had a perfect girl just to love and lose her in an instant. I swear that witch shall die for making do things that I never even intended in doing, those faithful words still replay in my mind. * She hates me and will always remember what I did to her, it makes me so sad that I did what I did to her.. I wish everything was different then they are now.*

 

 

 

"Khun dude what are you doing by yourself right here?" Isn't easy to see that I am moping???

 

 

 

"I am just thinking how we all ed up our lives to accomidate that witches wishes in harming Bom...." I looked down shutting my eyes I don't want to cry anymore.

 

 

 

"I know dude, I feel the same way but she really trusted me... Her heart was pure and we tainted it with all we did to her because of the game... It has costed us a lot of our hearts.." Taecyeon dude you shouldn't cry you are the beastly one out of us.

 

 

 

"GUYS!!!!!!" Me and Taecyeon looked to see Jiyong running towards us..... "I have to tell you that Yongbae is dead....." My eyes buldged out * WTF YONGBAE... He wasn't even a part of this ing game that did it, didn't she OMFG

 

 

 

"WHAT HOW?!?!?!" This wasn't my voice, but it projected exaclty what I was thinking...

 

 

 

Taecyeon's Pov:

 

 

"WHAT HOW?!?!?!" My voice boomed and Khun looked as if it was his voice saying what just left my lips.

 

 

 

"Bommie Noona had him in her arms a few weeks ago... I didn't tell you because I had to confirm that the WITCH did it.. She took all credit in saying that she did it, I looked her straight in the eyes and she ing just smiled at me..." He looked down crying, we all know that Youngbae was Jiyong's bestfried.

 

 

 

 

---->TO ALL GUYS: GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW, WE ALL MUST TALK AND CATCH UP, IDGAF DROP EVERYTHING AND COME HERE, THAT WITCH KILLED YONGBAE!!!!!

 

 

 

---->FROM ALL GUYS: >..< OKAY SHE TOOK THIS FAR ENOUGH!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUN

What will happen next?

Comment and you will see.

More POV's later

xoxoxo

ChalienaRose.