AWH you melt my heart.

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Pretend the guy in the shots is Jaejoong and Listen to Bommie's "Don't Cry. " I cried it was so touching to me and wahhhhh she look soooo gorgeous it makes me go *dances crazy like* like that ^.^ Well now on to the story...

 

 

Jaejoong's Pov:

 

 

I laid her down and just looked at her with vulnerability in her eyes. I didn't like seeing her in this state of sadness it even saddened me. "Bommie look at me please, you know that you will always be loved by me no matter what should happen to us." She shut her eyes about to cry.

 

 

"Oppa...." She began to cry, I pulled her near me and kissed her cheek holding on to her cuddling on the bed I didn't do anything she wouldn't have liked at this point * I just want her happy and to cheer up, I will do it no matter how long it will take. *

 

 

"Shhhhh love it's okay, just cry I understand and will be here when you awake take a nap and let the feelings all go." Pulling me nearer to her body she was sleeping now.

 

*I wonder what she went through that it tires her out this much, really who must have hurt her to a point where she is this afraid must of played her over and over, if I find out who it is they won't be forgiven by me.*

 

 

 

 

 

Park Bom's Pov:

 

 

* ---> To Bommie Noona : Noona can we meet up in a little while I need to talk to you about something that's been on my mind.

 

<---To Korean Usher: Sure just wait downstairs in the lobby for me and I will be there once I am done with my laundry.

 

---> To Bommie Noona: ^.^ Okay I will be waiting.

 

I ran downstairs almost tripping but I looked down the staircase to see his face. My lovable Dong Youngbae  the dongsang I adored as much as Jiyong.

 

"Bae!" I ran right into his arms hugging him tight. He just smiled when I hugged him and he pulled somethings from his back and I was taken off my guard to say the least.... It was a diamond necklace and my favorite flowers. "Bae what is this?" I am sooo lost.

 

"Noona, I have been holding this in for a long time, but I love you noona... I love you Bommie." My mouth went dry.... Is he lying to me also? I have known him and Jiyong for a long time, but can I accept this? "Noona we have known each other for a long time and I am not playing around when I say this." He got down on this knee... O.O OMG OMG OMG "Bommie please marry me." Before I could answer he was ripped away from me just like that in a instant... 

 

"YOUNGBAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone help me please anyone, call the police... YOUNGBAE!! YOUNGBAE DON'T DIE. NOONA SAYS YES, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME NOW!!! YOUNGBAE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. SOMEONE ING CALL THE POLICE!!!" People came rushing over seeing me cry and the engagement ring in this palms and gasped. "They took him away from me, YOUNGBAE.. Noona loves you!" He still had a conciousness left in him.

 

"Noona, you are an angel... Since I can't be with you this ring will represent me and make you smile everytime you wear it okay? " Bae..... Don't die on me now... " I love you noona and I wanted to tell you Jiyong was in the game, but I wasn't." Those words pierced my heart the most. " Noona find someone who will love you and adore you like I did. If not well then remember I will always be here in your heart and will be your guardian angel this time." He chuckled..

 

"Bae who will be just as good as you???" He just smiled and kisses me on the lips for the last time..He layed in my arms as we waited for help which seemed to be taking forever.

 

"Noona I finally got to kiss you on the lips...." With that last saying he died in my arms....

 

"YOUNGBAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUNGBAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WE WERE SUPPOSE TO GET MARRIED, BAE DON'T DIE!!!" Someone pulled me off of him.

 

"Noona he is gone." I didn't want to turn around at all because I knew that voice immediately... Jiyong that bastard.

 

"Don't ing noona me Jiyong, I know you are a part of that ed up game. I trusted you for the longest time and now I am so dissapointed in you, noona really did believe that you wouldn't sink as low as they would but I was wrong you are just a clone of them. The only person that was true was Bae and now he is dead." I removed his hands from me and waited for the police to arrive." I spat into his face with rage knowing that he knew my heart was broken.

 

"Noona.... I am sorry." HE HAS THE GUTS TO SAY SORRY TO ME STILL?!?! " I am truely sorry." He looked confused more the sorry.

 

" Don't even Jiyong-shii I don't know you anymore leave me alone before you get the cops on you." I didn't even bother looking at him this time he knew me well enough to leave. "Oh btw don't expect me to forgive you easily, you know what I do with people like YOU!. I am gone now have a ing peachy life." As on cue the police arrived asking me questions seeing the ring, Bae's body, and Jiyong-shii's face. I told them everything and he did also saying he was his bestfriend.

 

I walked away as a zombie.....*

 

"Bommie babe." I could feel shaking, I opened my eyes to see Jaejoong. "Are you okay babe you were screaming ' you took him away from me.' " I was really screaming that in my sleep???

 

"Oppa I had a night mare...." I didn't dare face him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 Will Bom tell Jaejoong what happened in the dream?

Will it effect him like making him mad?

I feel like I lost my readers.

Comment please!!!!

I want to know your opinion.

xoxox

ChalienaRose