What do you do??? Attack of.......

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

X.X I am sorry for not updating I was in some health issues & like blahh.

How were all of your Valentines Day??? Mine was uhm odd.

Heheheheh I missed you all, so here we go!!!!! ^==^

 

Park Bom's Pov:

 I looked at Jaejoong, I have to admit after only a few short hours of knowing each other it feels like I have known him forever like the forever of past loves who don't forget each other..I smiled at him and kiss his cheek, then I snuck a glance at him to see him messing with his hair in frustration XD* Muwahahha feel my wrath smexy beast, I can dish it out also just like you keke.* OMO he looked at me right after I did that like I am a prey and he we the hunter, he got nearer and now I can feel his breath tickling my neck. * FIGHT THE URGE TO NOT MOAN!!! You think I am not you crazy brain?!? >...< Hmpff just telling you, so that you know bad things won't happen to you again.. -;- it's official I have lost my mind being with this godly man... .--. It's not my fault that you talk to yourself in your mind, go back out into reality and get the smexy beast then :3 YAHHHHH! Aishhh the brain is right.*

   "J-Jaejoong what are you doing??"I stared at him intently as he crept closer to my lips.*OMO OMO OMO is he going to kiss me?!?!?!* He was looking at me straight on now and smirked. * DX that smirk is getting to me.*

  "Nothing Bom, let's go and have some more fun together shall we??" My eyes looked like they were going to pop out of my head by now THE KIM JAEJOONG said have some more fun together with me :O * ALMIGHTY POWERS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!* "Bom, I am so comfortable around you I really didn't think that I could feel like a normal person without you know, being fawned over like I was a piece of prime cut meat. *Oh buddy you are a prime cut from all the males, I am just not telling you that you are :x*

 "Jaej-"He cut me off by kissing me on the lips,I just melted right there and then with that one kiss. I kissed backed feeling his lips curl into a smirk under my lips,by now I don't even care I feel complete and content even if I didn't plan on any of this happening I am sooooo happy that it did. I started to wrap my arms around his neck pulling me closer to him and pulling away from the kiss and smiling like a little girl who got what she wanted from Santa.

 "Bom, will you uhm be my la-" I cut him off with another more passionate kiss and pulled back making him wrap his arms around my waist. "I take that as you will be my lady then?" He looked sooooo flipping cute lost.

  "Jaejoong, my answer has been already shown to you silly billy."I laughed smiling at at him, and he just wrapped his arms tighter around me smiling. "You happy as I am right about now?!?" I excitedly said without restrainging it back anymore, he started chuckling at me.

  "You, are adorablely y Bom, and yes I am really really happy now."He tried to kiss me on the lips again,but he missed and kissed my neck causing me to moan.

  "J...Jaejoong Oppa" I quickly slapped my hands over my mouth, just to see a devilish smirk run across his angel lips..

 

 

 

 

WAHHHH what is he thinking???

Bom finally got a good guy keke ^-^ *happy dances*

The attack was of lips xD

Lmao, I had to throw it in sometime.

I am like happy to be back with all of you, better then being stuck in a hospital bed.