MOVIES : 3

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

I missed you all so much T.T

sorry I have been so busy ughhhh.

WELCOME NEW READERS AND SUSCRIBERS

*hugs you all*

 

Jaejoong's Pov :

 I quickly covered from speaking with my hands and smirked at her seeing here eyes go wide * I think I found her weakness mwuahahahah my smirks xD* Stealing a glance at her she made a heart shape with her arms towards me I couldn't help but smile big at her. " Bommie love you are just sooooooo cute, come here in my arms and we can go have more fun at my condo :3 watching movies. * ~____~ dirty Jaejoong*

 " :O ohhhh uhm okay Oppa,let's get out of here before anyone notices you with me." She took control and awh soooo gorgeous the way she moves has a got me mesmorized with all that she does. * I can't believe this feeling, of love it's perfect..she is perfect, I have everything that I need now'want.* " Oppa what movies do you want to watch???" She blinked innocently at me,she was pointing to all kinds of movies ranging from children movie to almost X3 *DIRTY JAEJOONG >...< Don't mess it up with BOM you fool, stop being a manwhore...Yes your brain is calling you a manwhore xD * I pouted and she saw me pouting " Oppa omo why are you pouting you shouldn't pout, it's too cute. :O " I laughed at her, I got a catch.

 "I am really happy that you are mine Bom" I closed in on her neck kissing it down earning a muffled moan from her, then recieving a smack from her on the back of my head. I deserved that, I was just soo curious about what she sounds like , my god my brain is dead on about me being a . "Let's go now, we will have more time to talk when we are alone and comfy ;] " I winked at her causing her to gasp at me.

 "Yahhhhh no seducing me, we are going on a date not effing each other  gosh..."She bite her lips looking at me * OMFG IM SO GOING TO ATTACK HER SOON. : KIM JAEJOONG YOU SHALL NOT ATTACK PARK BOM YOU Y MONSTER :O..: Huhhhh Huhhhh fine I won't but she needs to stop seducing me. : .-----------. my god you are impossible you are the one seducing her genious.* I wrapped my arms around her waist walking with her towards my apartment. * Brain you have a feeling someone or something is watching my movement along with Bom's? .... : You and I finally agree on something tonight, I have that same feeling you are on high alert.*

 

????????'s Pov :

I just saw MY PARK BOM walk in with KIM JAEJOONG happily to his apartment/condo thing * Bommie I am so sorry I was a idiot, forgive me I will get you back from him you should be with me not him...*

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUN

Who should the mystery person be..Oh btw not Nichkhun he comes later in the story :3

 

Comments are love  < 3