Calling All My Ladies!

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

*= thoughts

"=speech

italic= flashback

  " Unnie who was that oddly handsome guy you were talking to? Why did he look at you like a piece of meat??? Is he single??" They bombared me with so much questions after dealing with Nichkhun.

  "Oh him, well he thought that I was someone he knew and I explained to him that he had mistaken me for the girl he was thinking of and send him on this way. O.....O what I look like meat now, uh oh my manager is going to kill me then D: noooooooooo! Yahhhhhh that shouldn't be going through your mind my little one." I just answered them all honestly and they looks at me like I was from a different dimension.

 "Ahhhhhh well, whatever lets not have him ruin our celebration to Bom Unnie ^-^ cheers."  Chaerin said. Awh, I love my friends they make me feel so happy beyond word now and that they are ridiculously sweet* I have been blessed to have these girls in my life I wouldn't change this for anything.*

 After some time eating and enjoying our food we were ready to leave, but Dara forgot her jacket so I went to go and get it for her.I bumped into something, "Oh I am sorry, excuse me if you please." I looked up and saw who it was* OMFG I must be dreaming omg omg omg omg my inner fangirl just came out.*

  "Miss are you okay?" Oh my lord Kim Jaejoong just asked me if I was okay :O kyahhh I shall die happy now. He looked at me with concern.

  "Uh yeah I am okay, sorry I didn't see where I was going well I am going now bye." I was trying to run, but he was behind me still looking at me like with those eyse  DX noooo must not get seduced. "Do you uhm mind, not following me." He smirked at me yikes RUN BOM RUN!!!! I was stone, damn you feet.

 " I wanted to know your name pretty lady." He was getting too close now omg.."You know you are gorgeous, by chance are you a model?" I could see his lip only a foot away from me now and was getting closer.

 " PARK BOM UNNIE TIME TO GO TO THE CLUB LET'S GO!!!!" All of them crowded me and swept me away from mister god over there thank goodness. * Any more time by him I would have melted, D: oh lord they said my name damn now he knows my name.

 ---- New Text From Unknown : Hello Park Bom.

 ----To Unknown: Who are you????

 ---- From Unknown: Kim Jaejoong.

 ---- To Jaejoong: How did you get my number???

 ----From Jaejoong: I have my sources.

 ----To Jaejoong: O.O