Mysery Loves The Dark Nights.

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Teasers for future chapter.

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe you, on what account did you think that I would be the one who will forget all the nasty, heart wrenching, unfathable things you did to me for a game! What the ing were you to think that I for all of the people in the world would just up and erase my memories of the hurt you inflicted on me.Just leave leave, never ever show your face to me again." My feet couldn't run fast enough, I had to keep moving so they didn't see me anymore. From now on I will be be stronger, I will be a fighter. I will not bend to their wills and games anymore no more games of playboys.

 

"Listen to me please Bom we didn't think we were going to fall in love with anyone, let alone with the same girl. Listen to me please, on behalf of the...."

"Shut the up, I don't want to hear anything you sick bastards want to say to me anymore. I'm now smarter to just leave you all here in the dust as you watch me leave. You will all be thinking WTF did we all do, well good now you know what it feels like to have your heart hurt." I now wasn't running, but I was making a mad dash to leave the visinity.

 

* Bom I would do so much different if I knew I would have fallen in love with you.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who is this mysterious person.

:O

Need two more comments for a full chapter.

Comment with more the just update also

^.^

xoxo

ninja's&roses

ChalienaRose

p.s That's me in the picture x]