My Hero?

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Park Bom's Pov:

Anyone,someone,I don't care save me from these guys I have had just about enough with running away. I need a hero in this time of need.I hear them nearing me and I looked at me phone. D: Why didn't I like text Jaejoong then???*X.x dumb dumb dumb I had a person to help me escape right infront of me.

  ----To Jaejoong:SAVE ME!

  ----From Jeajoong: O.O where are you, I will be there in a flash.

  ----To Jaejoong:I am at ______ club,please hurry and save me I don't want to be here anymore...

  ----From Jaejoong: I am there turn around Bom.

I looked up and saw him right there infront of my eyes, I ran into his arms immediately. I don't care who sees me like this, I just need a person to be my hero for the moment.*He is soooo sweet actually.*

  "You came for me,thank you so much. I just needed someone." I put my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me and moved my face towards him, making me look at him straight on.*dah dun dah dun D: please don't say that is my heart beating and pounding like a mad man.

  "I will always come for a lady in need,and for you I won't hesistate to drop what I am doing just to see if you are alright."He spoken with so much charima I melted into his arms and buried my hand into his chest." Hehe, comfortable Bom? Stay like this if you want, I won't do anything that will make you uneasy."I could feel that he was chuckling since I am against him.

 "Jaejoong, do you want to go out of here?"I knew I was nervous, but thank gosh it didn't come out or else I would be x.x out of the game."Staying here will make me go a little nuts,and there are people I don't want to run into again if you understand."I nodded towards him.

  "I understand completely let's go then,"I grabbed my hands and led the way out of the club smiling like person who won a huge prize."So, what do you want to do then? I mean not to be all odd on you,I am wondering."He looked to his sides seeming if he has something looking at him or someone.

  "Ahhhh, how about we get to know each other more while going for a walk and maybe a visit to a park?"I suggested to him."Or else, we could you know rent movies and go watch them in private to be safe." *Oh dear, he is soooo much more better than I thought he was going to be.

   "Hmm, let's do both. Does that sound good to you?He peered over looking at me like I needed to approve it.I just nodded and looked down at our hands still intertwined with each other.

  "Are you comfortable as I am?"I looked at him trying to read his facial expression and to figure out his answer.

  " I am......"

 

 

 

 

 

Cliffhanger.

Wahhhh

I need more subscribers and friends.

T.T If the updates take long it is because of my art projects.

and comments help me along with the story.