Forever Tattooed On My Heart

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Park Bom's Pov"

 ---- From Unknown: Kim Jaejoong.

 ---- To Jaejoong: How did you get my number???

 ----From Jaejoong: I have my sources.

 ----To Jaejoong: O.O 

 ----From Jaejoong: What up with the face?

 ----To Jaejoong: You are hot in all, strike that a smexy beast but you are really weird. D: I make faces, so what huh?!?!  BTW Why are you texting me out of all the people you, need to talk to me???

 ----From Jaejoong:You are different then others girls obviously, if any other girl got a hand on my number they would be fanning themselves right about now. You aren't. Oh ;] smexy beast huh?

----To Jaejoong:........

  *What the.....How does he know that?!?! O....O What a creeper. He is lucky, that I find him attractive like woah.*

 ----From:Jaejoong:Let me get to the point in this, I don't want to go round and round in this conversation..Will you..

 ----To Jaejoong: Are you okay, hello hello hello?!?!

  "Unnie who texted you, it seems that you are off right now..." Minji asked me honeslty lost she took my phone and read the whole thing and her eyes were about to fall out. "KIM JAEJOONG TEXTED YOU UNNIE!!!!" I covered before anyone else could hear the words from .

  "Minji...Shhhh, I know he did and I don't have a clue how he even got my number it is freaky. Besides it is not like I really really like him, he is just a famous pretty boy whom I bet has many many girls waiting on him. I am not going to be one of them or intend to be...not anymore at least, it hurts too much to be that girl. " I trailed off when I said the last part, good thing that the music is loud and the surroundings are so eye catching.

 "Park Bom???" I heard a group of voices, I hope in a million years I wouldn't meet ever again.

  "Bom look over here smile, that was great you look perfect. Do you want to go and get something to eat, the others might worry where we are at.. I want to brag that , I was out with you hehehehhehe."he said smiling from behind the camera.

  "Leeteuk shhhh and yea right you are a little crazy without food in your system. O.o that is just mean, don't brag to them or else I will have to suffer the wrath of them not getting to out with me." I just looked at him smirking, he is just woah and his dimple makes me feel like putty. * D: noooooooo don't fall, not worth it, Nichkhun is there for you.*

  "What you thinking of???ALLO MOTO!" He tried to snap me out of it.

  "Ahahahahahhahahaha omg what did you just do? Silly, we should get going now." I just couldn't help but giggle at what he just did. *Nichkhun what are you doing right now??*

 " Hey it got your attention at least and yeah it is getting late come on." He pulled me walking home and walked me inside to my apartment I unlocked the door to see, what no girl wanted to ever see.

  "Oppa....How could you do this to me, you know what forget everything we were. Araso no more us or anything I will be going now.." I ran out screaming and crying not caring what happened.

  "Bom, I am so sorry about that happening to you. Don't cry it isn't worth it." He hugged me tight I just gave in and hugged back lettting it all out.

  "Nichkhun................ Why????"I trailed off.

 I turned around to face the group of guys I once very muched cared for, they all looked shocked to see me again in the flesh.

 " Bom, it is you!" They all cheered up like a kid in a candy shop.

  "Don't...Stop...Leave..." I just made a mad mad dash out of there running into all sorts of people.

  *Dara..Chaerin..Minji I'll explain all of this later, I just need to get out of here right now.*

 "Bom I am always here for you, don't forget it! Please look up at me, a pretty lady shouldn't be crying like this. Especially the one I love." He said it like it was his last hope.

  "Leeteuk Oppa please don't hurt me, like he did." I begged him pretty much.

 * He lied they all lied forever their image of them being horrid people will be etched in my mind. Hopefully,maybe they will change..WTF is up with me give it up Park Bom.*