Hmm So That's Why?

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Jae's Pov:

 

She was my life now I can't believe this would happen to her time and time again doesn't she deserve better now?I stared at the girl who captured my heart infront of me, my heart strings still pull me down I can see her crying the tears not letting up, she is shaking and is shooken from all the drama that just happend her past is back and it's haunting/stocking her.."Bae why didn't you tell me it's going to be like this?" ... Her ex maybe? "Who's Bae?" She just cried and cried I need to know who he is.

 

I looked at her phone and called the girls. "Please come to the address I'm going to text you and please keep this a secret, Bom needs you all right now, I will be here to comfort her for now seriously though you need to come here to see her I think she needs you all right now." Her sobs sent more and more knives into my heart. "Bommie love, I will always be here for you sweetheart." She stopped crying suddenly wrapping her arms around me snuggling into my chest. I didn't say a word, what could I say to her right now? Pulling her tighter into my arms rubbing her back softly.

 

"Jae...Can we just lay down now, I don't have any energy left to do this." Sighing I let her lay on me just waiting for the girls to get here as soon as they could. "Jae I need to tell you something...." I was all ears till hearing her stoft breathe hitting my skin and she was asleep.

 

"Who is this Bae and why did I see two girls and that guy?"  This doesn't make any sense to me right now, seeing her like this doesn't make me any better knowing that now I am really committed to her. Hearing the doorbell I softly pushed her to the side and made her comfortable enough so that I was able to leave as soon as the door swung open the girls looked at me confusedly.

 

"He was suppose to be married to her, but he was shot down on the spot from someone unknown and there are people she knew before who was involved in a game for her heart, none of them expect to fall in love with her. But a player fell for her hard and told her everything...His name was Dong Youngbae, he was the one that told her everything he was her everything till the day he died infront of her eyes, and those players haven't been active till now..Now you are with her the game seems to be picking up, she hasn't looked like this ever since one of her friends Jessica revealed she was only playing Bom for the game and fun of it.Ever since that incident she made it big as a model and vowed to not fall in love with players or anyone." All the girls voiced sadly holding in tears.

 

"You need to protect her, she is really something to save and hold onto." A blonde voiced I could hear the strain and hurt in her voice.

 

"Please when we found her she was on the verge of going insane and losing her life.We took her and helped her, now she is better...I guess her happiness isn't  going to last long if the game is back. We ourselves are trying to track down all the players and make them see what they did was wrong." The cute looking one said, her purple hair hit the light perfectly seeing the pained expression on her face just hurtful. "She saved us all as well especially me." I couldn't help but wonder. "She was the one who gave me confidence that I was beautiful and that I am loved, she was the one who gave me my emotions back from being an ice princess." Suddenly a brunette hugged her tightly.

 

"Bom has been my friend for the longest time now...I beg of you watch her closely, don't be a fool and think she will do anything to hurt you. We know she loves you, look at the facts it's been 5 years since Bae died and she let you close to her after all that time of hurting. She even let you into her heart, if she didn't care about you she wouldn't even look at you right now. I am also guessing she asked you to stay with her, she never asked any guy that except for Bae." She explained still holding the younger, the blonde went into the hug also. "Her heart is pure, don't break it anymore. If you do then you will kill her."

 

 

Author's Pov:

 

 

The words struck Jaejoong hard, he couldn't ever do that to her. Now more then ever he wanted to find out who the players were behind this game the girls spoke of, these people were sick and twisted for being a party invovled in this foul game.

 

"Girls I think you should see her right now, I am going to get food for her. Do you want anything?" They all said snacks. "Okay take care of her, I will be back shortly." Something caught Jaejoongs eyes it was two girls they recognized them instantly, curious he hide behind a bush listening in.

 

"We should stop this game, you got what you want YOONA!" The Honey Blonde exclaimed as the fresh face threw daggered looks at her.

"We stop when I want I have your sister, I wan to make her suffer Jessica. Your precious Bom unnie deserves it." His eyes widened hearing Bom's name.

"What the hell did she do to you?!" Screamed Jessica.

"She took Bae away from me, he wasn't suppose to love her. None of them were, they were suppose to be mine!" Jaejoong looked in disgust hearing her words.

"That's why you started the game?! To prove tha she wasn't a good person. You are ing crazy." Yoona looked at Jessica smiling.

"I want her to feel the pain." Jessica looked at Yoona and groaned.

"No you are just a monster, wait till someone finds you out that you were the one who shot him yourself, cause you don't want Bom to have a good life." Yoona laughed like a mad person.

"You are funny cause no one will find that sniper and link it to me. I am to innocent looking." Jessica was going to hit her when an arm came out of nowhere.

"Eli why...WHY."Yoona smirked and hugged Eli.

"Get away from me , you killed one of my brothers for your own game. Your time is up." Yoona gulped.

"Like that will happen no one knows of where I put the evidence and plans." Eli smirked pinning her to the wall.

"That's what you think all the victims you used are against you. Bom will get her justice and Bae will rest in peace. Also you with her now I will make sure that your life will go down the drain. Jaejoong is a good person for her, if you so get near him I kill slit your throat."Yoona stood in her spot.

"Tschhh I am more witty then you think." Jessica pulled her down to the ground and knelt down.

"I know where Krystal is now, and have fun rot in hell." Yoona screamed.

"Pathetic." Jaejoong was speechless on what just had happened.

 

Everyone left and Jaejoong went to the store buying what he needed with the information that he just got replaying in his mind. Mindlessly he made his way back to the apartment and saw that Bom was up, she looked at him and hugged him tightly. He could sense the worry in her eyes as she rushed over to him. His body reacted on it's own and held on tight to her. What he didn't see was crying himself.

"Love you are crying why?" Jaejoong looked at her and touched his own face.

"I love you Bom, I don't ever want to leave you." Bom was surprised and nodded let herself go into his embrace.

"I won't either if you don't." Those were the word that were ringing in his head now.

The girls looked on seeing that Bom was happy with Jaejoong, in their hearts they knew that this is what Bae would have wanted.

Unknown to them Bae was watching over Bom for the longest of time, he was the one who pushed Jaejoong into meeting Bom. A smile spread on his face knownig that Bom was happy finally without him.

"Thank you lord for letting me stay till I found someone good for her." As air went into the apartment Bom felt Bae's presence and smiled kissing Jaejoong lightly.

 


Miss me???

I will update again later.

COMMENT, SUB, LOVE.

I MISSED YOU!