Cheesey

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl38UDqX89I&feature=related 

JaeBom kekeke ^.^

Jaejoong's Pov:

"Bommie..Bommie..Bommie..Park Bom marry me!!!!"  I poked her and still she was out of it. >=< don't ignore me woman! I know sing to her.

"Lee Park Bom my lovely girlfriend the movies going to start." She looked up and me smiled a cheesey smile :D yay wait what T.T she tricked me into singing, so deceiving I need to give her a pieces of my mind. I will get her right about.. OMO O.O she kissed me, what was I going to do now?

"Oppa it's movie time, not time to have your mouth open looking like you want to eat me xD Or do you, if yes you are a dirty boy. If no then we will have to wait to get it on :3 "She wiggled her brows at me and I was awestruck. This girl will be the death of me...

"You'll be the death of me Bommie." I said nonchalantly and her eyes widened so big I swore her eyes were replaced with big dishes.

"D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't want to be the death of you Oppa, I just got a good thing going." She hugged me tight,I just chuckled at her.

I faced her and she was about to cry DX wtf is the matter with me making the girl I like and love cry Pabo. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead I just kept her in my arms as we watch" The Notebook." I could hear her sob and I just held her even closer into my embrace.

"It's just a movie sweetie I won't ever let anything drive us apart, I promise you that." Before I was allowed to continue she put her hands on my mouth.

"Don't promise me this..If you promise there will come a day where you will break it. I can't have you break it,no not you I just got you..You will be like the others who promised but they broke it leaving me out in the cold with my heart shattered, it took long enough to put my heart back together as much as I have. It would be hell all over again if I lost you please no promises." Tears rolled down her angelic face I felt my heart tear.

"No Bom you don't need to compare me to those who have hurt you before I know and understand that you are worried and scared to have promises to you be taken serious. But the thing is with you and me it's a new ball game of feelings and situations, you have to trust me and trust in what we are Bom. I am letting you into my heart and soul. I am just as much as scared and terrified as you." She looked up at me I felt my heart fasten when she got closer to me in a flash she was right infront of me 3 centimeters apart.

"Jaejoong Oppa I will always be scared in a way, but I will let my guard down for you." She took my hands and wrapped it around her body, I just squeezed her tight and kissed her forehead. "My love will remain pure and true if yours is also."

I nodded and smiled at her moving the hair she had in her face out of the way. I see a tint of pink on her fair skin awhhhh she was blushing. "Awh sweetie your blushing like a tomato."I chuckled earning a smack of the head. "I deserved at punish me more" Her eyes became of -.- y baby Jaejoong oppa.

"ert!" She laughed, owww she crushed me. Just playing I am more then happy to maker her laugh. At expense of me looking like a fool it's all good with me. Then I changed the movie to a scary one and her face dropped like that and she made a omg im going to pee myself look. I just smirked and she saw it and whack huuu huuu T.T "Oppa your mean!" I hugged her tight in the movie but before any bad scenes came up I got snacks for us to eat. Who's mean now????

"Oppa will be here for you and don't worry I won't leave you when you are scared,worried,or down I promise you and take it to hear, if I break it you can break my face!" OY I really said that... can't take back the words now....

 

 

 

 

 

^......^

Ohhhh what happens next?

Does Bom smack Jaejoong again for being sneaky?

Or does she pull a trick on him.

Remember faster the comments faster the updates.

I will lower the comment to 3 to get a new chapter.

xoxoxo

ninja's&roses

ChalienaRose.

 

JMoodMookdfjdslkfj