Memories Ran Me Over

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

* = thoughts

" = speech

italics= flashback memories.

Bom'sPov:* It has been half a year, why do I still feel like they were all here just a moment ago? BOM push past those horrid memories...*

  " You idiots, she almost heard our plan now shut your lips." I heard what I never wanted hear coming from Leeteuk's lips I bursted through the doors furious and I went off on them all.

  "SO I WAS JUST A TOY WITH YOU ALL, HUH???YOU THINK THAT IT WAS RIGHT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME LIKE THAT YOU F***ING IDIOTS? WELL HERE IS WHERE YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

  1: YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY WILL TAKE THEIR TIME IN KNOWING YOU , NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF YOUR BODIES!

  2: YOU ARE REALLY BIG MAN .

  3: YOU WILL NEVER EVER ON MY WORD, WILL GET SOMEONE WITH THE WAY YOU PLAYBOYS ACT.

  4: I WILL LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN, ONCE I AM GONE NEVER MORE WILL YOU BE ABLE TO TOY WITH ME.

  5: EMOTIONS IN OTHER HUMANS ARE RAW AND REAL.

  6: LASTLY, YOU WILL REGRET EVER LETTING ME GO.

  So, carry on with your lives and know that all of you are just pretty boys with no hearts. Oh and this you stand in my way this time, I won't hesistate to move you out of my way no matter how big you are bring it playboys!!!"

  "Bom-ah...." Nichkhun started at me, I knew that by now I was crying.

  " Don't, I am out I regret ever have actually caring and loving you all. If we meet ever again, remember the girl you used to play with i.e. your toy when she was happy and guillible, never more shall that happen. Goodbye Kings of Doucheland." I said with venom in my voice not even I knew I had.

 *No never again, once was enough that I had fallen victim to this horrid game of love and to be a pawn of who I thought were all decent people.*

  "Bommie unnie look over here!" I snapped out of my thoughts seeing Dara,Chaerin,and Minji's smiling faces.Today was the day I finally booked a great photoshoot, so I am going to pay for the night out to celebrate.

  "Where do you want to all go girls?" I was looking at them for a response.

  "TO THE CLUB!!!!!!!" They all shouted with glee and were a tad hyper.

  "Awh, lol I ment to eat first then the club xD." They all look like lost puppies at the moment.

  "Ahahahah uhm anywhere is fine, as long as it is good food." They all said when all of our stomachs were growling at us. *Thank you for blessing me with these girls, they helped me through my life after the lies and hurt, I will never ever regret having these girls as my sisters.*

  "Hehehee well I guess we are hungry huh? Let's go in here Lotus Cafe. Omg they even have American food here guys, look at the menu's!" We were all busy looking at the food we wanted to eat, I stood up to fix my dress quickly.

  "Bom-ah...Is that you?" The voice said, I was glued to my spot not daring to turn my body around to face the owner of the voice.

 

 

 

 

:O Who is it or want it to be???

Hehehehe if I at this, I might just drop it and come back later to it.

D: dang, now I am hungry huuu huuu no food at home.

Anyways.... I hope you enjoy this and if you want to be metioned in this tell me ^-^