Comfortable.

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Jaejoong's Pov:

 "I am....... I am very comfortable with you oddly, I really thought that you would be like the other girls who just want me for a status."I looked down and she looked at me like I was nuts.

 "If you seriously think that of me, I am leaving then. I thought wrong of you then, you are no different then them."She started to walk away from me, but I grabbed her hands and made her look at me. * Woah, this is really different, I don 't go grabbing people that don't want to be by me, something just seems so much different about her than any other girl.*

 "No,please don't go you aren't like any girl I have encountered in a long time. I mean usually I am surrounded by girls,and I think you would be surrounded also just like me. I see that I might seem like a douche right now because I prejudged you, just give me a new start."I looked at her hopeful.

 "Alright, then but consider yourself very very lucky that I am even giving you another chance Kim Jaejoong."She smirked at me O______O well well well I didn't see this side of her coming towards me.* >.......< I never knew that she would look this flipping good looking and be able to pull of a smirk on her face like nothing.*" You alright?" She came near me and touched my face lightly and I felt my eyes pop looking at her up close she was a true beauty.*Woah she has very soft hands, it feels great against my skin.I could get used to this.*

 "I..I..I I am alright just a little nervous around you."* DX What did I just say those things couldn't have come out of my own mouth, what is this beauty doing to me?* She leaned in closer to me and I gulped seeing her this close and having her lips only a few centimeters away from mine. What the hell is going on I am so tempted to kiss her right now.

 "Awh, you are really really cute when you are nervous and Jaejoong, don't worry about freaking out if you end up kissing me."She smiled sweetly at me. * Dah dun dah dun dah dun, that is my heart isn't it?*" I don't care, if the night takes us to kissing then so it be right?"Raising her eyebrows at me. 

"Uh, jeez you make me nervous beyond words right about now. Why do you have that effect on me??" I looked at her and she looked back smiling straching her head. She then came ever closer and kissed my cheek* OMO O...O She just kissed me and I am freaking out right now....What do I do, DX I am freaking out in my mind jeez, shows you how under control I am of my mind and situation.

 "Ahhhh sooo cute let's get out of here now."She pulled me with her and all I can do is seriously try and not attack her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

x.X I tried to be more in your face about this.

Win maybe..

I am running on E I need food.

Hmmm need to tell mommy to buy corn.