How Funny.

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Park Bom's Pov:

 

* "BOMMIE!!!" I turned around to see Jessica, I couldn't help but smile at her. "Unnie hold up you walk to fast, jeez you and your food.!" I laughed and waited for her.

 

"Alright hurry up slow poke." I just stood and waited for her humming.

 

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Unnie I missed you!!!" She smiled so pure.

 

"What's up?" I lifted my head looking into the sky, she pulled my face down to meet hers.

 

"Unnie I hate you...."Is this a joke???? "No it's not a joke!" Wtf is this ?

 

"Why..." I didn't even want to look at her.

 

"You take the things that I want all the time, you took his heart uknowingly, and he is heads over heels with you... What do I have hmmmm?" She is on crack I don't know who you are talking about.

 

"Wtf who are you talking about?!?!" She slapped me.

 

"My father for one adores you more then me, my so called sisters also, and ONEW! I will never forgive you for doing this to me." She kept hitting me.

 

"ONEW, YOUR FATHER,SISTERS I DIDN'T DO TO, I TREATED THEM WITH RESPECT AND COMMON SENSE AS A HUMAN DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO MAKE ME SOUND LIKE WHAT I AM NOT JESSICA. NEVER NEVER THINK I DID ALL WHAT YOU ARE THINK I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO BE A CARING HUMAN BEING I BET WHY THEY LIKE ME IS THAT I HAVE NEVER TOOK THEM FOR GRANTED UNLIKE YOU, AS MUCH AS I LOVED YOU JESSICA YOU ARE JUST A BRAT AND DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU!!!"

 

 

With that I knew everything was done and over our friendship of 7 years down the drain because of her jealousy, never do I want a day like this again.

 

 

"Get back here you , I vow on this day that you will wish that you are dead and that your heart will ache like mine does everyday knowing my love loves you the !" She hit me with her ring, but I caught her hand and pulled her arms away pinning her body down.

 

 

"Get this through your head would you, I didn't do anything to you to have you say that I am a . When you supposedly loved Onew and then you slepted around with others, don't think that I didn't have a clue. Where were you when Onew found out hmmmmm? Sleeping with another man, I was the one who made him feel better, you know what he was going to do? He was going to purpose to you until he saw you cheating on you,now he wants absolutely nothing to deal with you as I do.." I walked away leaving her there in her position crying her heart out. * I am sorry but you pulled it on to yourself.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will unfold next???

Comment please I need to know about your feelings.

Jessica >.< How did you even cheat on the loveable Onew!!!!

xoxoxo

ChalienaRose.