You are so beastly,but you are such a teddy bear....

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Taecyeon's Pov :

I just saw MY PARK BOM walk in with KIM JAEJOONG happily to his apartment/condo thing * Bommie I am so sorry I was a idiot, forgive me I will get you back from him you should be with me not him...*

 "My beastly Oppa, you are so fierce but in reality you are my teddy bear that I love to cuddle with. People, don't seem to see me as you do...Sadly,I believe in the words of the people who try to bring me down so much.."She paused for a bit of time and then looked at me* Bom,if you only knew that I am a decieving bastard who doesn't deserve even the slightest recognition from you. This was just a no brainer game of getting the girl to fall in love with us individually,I wasn't suppose to fall in love with you..I don't want to let you go,but this game already has a lot invested into it, I can't up and stop it...I oh so wish that I can,but sadly I can't stop it on my own I need at least 6 others to agree with me to stop this indecent game.*"Oppa sarranghe even if you don't...All that matters is that, you can see me for me and also that you don't lie to me. But if you ever did, you would logically tell me that you did something right?"My mouth was hanging right about now,she trusts me and has no problems in giving her all to me as a good friend.

 "Bom, it's how it goes right.?"I looked at this magnifcent girl right infront of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

short but there will be more.

I am back

comments are love and needed.