I want your love.... Tonight

Song Of the Siren

Yunho sat in the cabin of the ship staring at the ceiling that night.

Images of the Siren flashed through his mind.

He sighed deeply.

"What's wrong U-know?" Boong Hee asked.

"Nothing." Yunho answered absent mindedly still thinking of the beautiful creature that lived amongst the rocks.

"I'm getting some shut eye." Boong Hee said finally getting up.

"Nights." Yunho said.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."

**                       **

Yunho stood on deck feeling the claustrophobic feeling creeping up on him.

He stared into the opaque cold black sky trying to spot a sign of an bird like figure that might be there.

Nothing....

*I think it's mad at me for leaving* Yunho thought to himself.

There was a light gentle breeze, much cooler and lighter than the one he felt before. Then there was a little 'thud' behind him.

Yunho spun around to see the human form Siren standing in front of him.

"Oh!" Yunho exclaimed softly but loud enough for the creature to hear.

"Yunho....." It crooned.

"OH! I'm so sorry!" Yunho apologized.

It glided up to the apologetic sailor and threw it's arms around him.

"Yunho.... It repeated.

Yunho stared at the angelic creature for some time feeling speechless.

"Kochi[come]..." It said finally letting go of Yunho and pulling his hand.

"Uh?"Yunho followed stumbling a little.

The creature pulled him to the side of the boat and stood on the ledge of the deck.

"Wait! What are we going to do?" Yunho asked frantically seeing that it was about to jump.

The Siren let out a little laughter which sounded a lot like a playful child.

Two strong hands grabbed the sailor just beneath his armpits and lifted him just as easily.

The next thing that Yunho knew, he was 'flying' 50 feet above the ground.

"Woah!" He exclaimed.

The Siren flew really close to the water and Yunho stretched out to touch the crystal blue water now stained by the moonlight.

He felt him self being lifted up and realized that he was standing on nothing but thin air.

Looking down he jolted a little but the Siren steadied him.

"Daijoubu...desu.." It assured him.

There was that same lonely hug he felt the night before.

"Kochii.." The Siren said pulling Yunho even higher in the air this time.

As they neared the destination, what Yunho beheld with his eyes was so unreal.

It looked like another world.

Floating mountains, exotic birds!  There was a luminous glow everywhere.

"This is.. so unreal..." Yunho muttered to himself.

They landed on a large tree, with branches out stretched and a trunk so thick it could house someone.

It's limp stalks became a cover, making the place even more beautiful.

Sitting on one of the branches, the Siren placed it head softly on Yunho shoulder and sang.

"Why am I immune to your song?" Yunho asked finally.

The Siren turned a little to look at him.

"Becuase... You are my destined one." It said to Yunho's surprise.

"You can speak my language?" He exclaimed.

The Siren nodded slightly.

"What do you mean 'desitined'?

The Siren turned and burried its face in Yunho chest.

"Saranghaeyo..... Yunho..."

====================================================================================================

Short and sweet chapter.

Enjoy!!!

 

DXXX!!! Midchoso!!!