Family reunion

Song Of the Siren

As they ascended the steps towards the docks, Yunho spotted two familiar figures waving enthusiastically at him. They were welcoming him home.

He waved as happily back to them. After all, he had been away for quite a long time now and he was really glad to see more familiar faces.

“Umma!” He ran forward and threw himself onto her hugging her tightly.

She laughed happily and hugged him back.

Her son was home.

“Hyung!” Came a younger voice.

Yunho let go and turned to hug his younger brother.

There was an atmosphere of gladness and relief for everyone.

Relief to see their sons return home safely.

 

JeJung watched from a small distance as Yunho and family made a reunion.

He looked down.

So this was what it felt like to have a family, to love and care for each other.

 

 Some family he had huh.

 

JeJung lips pressed into a line.

A hand grabbed his and an arm wrapped around his waist.

The Siren jerked.

“Why are you here sulking?” Yunho asked as he ushered JeJung towards his family.

“Ah!”

Yunho placed JeJung in front of him and lend his chin on the Siren’s shoulder.

“Umma~ this is JeJung.” He smiled showing his teeth.

There was a brief moment of silence.

JeJung blushed and looked away.

“Ahhh~” Yunho finally heard.

Looking up he saw his mother, palms pressing together as though she was praying, but her eyes were glimmering as she looked at JeJung happily.

 

She stuck out her hand and picked up the Siren’s hand gently.

“Are you one of his ship mates?” She asked.

JeJung turned to Yunho who cut in.

“He is!” He lied trying not to sound so obvious.

“Mmm~” Yunho’s mother mused.

“He’s a pretty boy~”

Yunho jumped a little and sputter some more.

“Ho...how did you know he’s ma...ale???”

His mother tapped her forehead.

“Intuition.” She smiled.

“That and he has no…” He’s younger brother said cutting of his last word.

 

*So they’re immune to JeJung too? Just like me?*

 

“Hyung?”

“Ah… Sorry…” Yunho answered absentmindedly.

All the while JeJung ‘hid’ behind Yunho still a little hesitant, Yunho’s hand never left the Sirens’ constantly holding on to it, gently rubbing it with his fingers as though to assure JeJung that it was alright.

“Can he stay?” Yunho finally asked after all the chatting.

His mother looked at JeJung who shyly peeped out from behind Yunho.

They had decided he could stay, seeing how well Yunho’s ‘he has no where to stay’ story went.

 

**          **

Once in the house, Yunho disappeared upstairs with JeJung.

“Are you ok with this?” Yunho finally asked.

JeJung nodded briskly.

Anything to be with Yunho.

 

Of course.

 

Pulling his feet up off the floor, JeJung wrapped his arms around his knees and sat on Yunho’s bed watching the sailor catch up on things in his room-mostly video games and stuff.

JeJung smiled contently as he watched the Yunho pull out his dusty collection of figurines.

Cute~

But the Yunho wasn’t interested in all of that now, only one thing was on his mind.

 

JeJung.

 

Turning his attention away from his reunion with his ‘old stuff’ he spun back to see JeJung staring at him with his liquid sapphire eyes.

It locked the sailor in a gaze and Yunho blushed.

Crawling over he reached up and whispered to JeJung who started to chuckle.

The Siren nodded.

They were going fishing.

===================================================================================================

Fishing??

 

For DongHae????

oO

 

Hope they catch an EunHyuk XD

 

Comments please!

YUNJAE FTW!