In my arms once more... Just once more

Song Of the Siren

Yunho lifted his hand and placed them on the top of the Siren’s head still comforting the flustered creature.

There was a moment of silence as they both stared into each other’s eyes, no words said but feelings were felt.

 

 For a moment, Yunho wished that this moment could remain forever.

 Just the two of them.

Above, the rain had subsided and the waves that were once ragging and angry calmed down into a silent hum.

There were footsteps everywhere as the sailors began to emerged like bees out of a hive.

Yunho fidgeted and JeJung shifted himself to position at Yunho head rest.

The Siren caressed the sailor’s head and it gently, humming a silent song.

 

The wooden door flung open and a seemingly anxious shipmate stumbled in.

“Yunho!” He gasped between breaths.

JeJung turned to glare at the intruding sailor and hissed.

Yunho held the Siren’s hand to calm it down.

“Now’s not a very good time BoongHee...” He sighed seeing how JeJung reacted.

So now the Siren was being over protective him.

 

Yes over protectiveness from whom?

 

“Are you alright?” BoongHee asked nonetheless still gasping from air.

Yunho nodded and pointed to the door.

The other sailor turned to the door and nodded quickly.

As he left, BoongHee suddenly turned around and took a quick glance at JeJung who was still sneering at him.

JeJung seemed more and more alluring to the eye.

It was just like a magnetic force pulling him.

 

“Are…. You an angel?” BoongHee mouthed those words as naturally as he breathed.

Yunho realized something was getting out of hand.

Getting up from his bunk bed, he walked towards the still mesmerized shipmate and pushed him out the door.

Shutting the door behind him he turned to JeJung who still didn’t look happy.

 

“What’s the matter, JeJung`~” Yunho crooned trying to appease the irate Siren.

No answer.

“JeJung…..” Yunho pouted taking the hand of the Siren.

It was the first time Yunho had ever seen JeJung throwing a tantrum.

It was almost childish!

CUTE!

Yunho began to chuckle and placed his hand to his mouth.

What’s so funny?” JeJung said scowling at Yunho

The sailor scowled back and laughed some more.

Yunho!” JeJung scolded and jumped on the sailor.

The sailor was still laughing as JeJung sat on top of him.

The Siren pouted and hammered Yunho’s chest impishly and the sailor gave him a naughty grin.

He reached out, pulled JeJung by his shoulders and the Siren ‘fell’ onto Yunho.

JeJung stared eyes still glimmering with the little temper he had a short while ago as he looked at Yunho right in the eyes.

*thud thud*

Yunho realized his heart rate had started its own happy tune as it accelerated.

The scent of the Siren pleasant to the senses.

 

“You know I called out to you  from where I was right?” Yunho asked all of a sudden.

JeJung nodded his mouth arching to a slight smile.

I could hear you clearly. Yunho~”

Yunho blushed.

“My JeJung~”

The Siren touched the surface of Yunho’s lips and bent forward to kiss it.

There was a spark of passion as they both held each other.

“You’re my everything, to me.”  The warm love flowing from Yunho as he touched JeJung cheeks.

He continued to rub it gently and pulled the Siren a little closer.

“Don’t cry again Okay?” Yunho looked at JeJung.

I won’t.” JeJung said as he leaned his head on Yunho chest.

 

================================================================================================

My really wimpy chapter.....

 

Enjoy

Comments appriciated!

'You're so up and going down down' -Million men