I love you more and more

Song Of the Siren

JeJung was snug in Yunhos arms when dawn arrived.

The Siren was fast asleep and Yunho being an early riser rubbed his beady eyes and exhaled softly. He tapped JeJung softly trying to wake the Siren from its slumber.

JeJung let out a little moan and opened his eyes.

Yunho…” JeJung said, looking up to see the sailor staring down at him.

The Siren stretched out to caress Yunho head and brought it closer so that he could catch the sailor’s lips. They kissed as passionately as the night before, Yunho enjoying the taste of JeJung’s lips.

“Good morning~” Yunho sang.

JeJung smiled his brilliant smile and Yunho lost his coherency in thought. He gathered them back looking away.

“I’ve been gone too long again.” Yunho explained as JeJung looked at him questioning his thoughts.

JeJung giggled and got up.

I’ll put you back then.” He smiled.

“I’ll still see you every night right?” Yunho asked.

JeJung replied with a firm nod.

“Of course.”

You get to be my 1st passenger today.” JeJung said elated.

“I thought I was your one and only passenger?” Yunho asked confused.

You are! ~”

“What do you mean by 1st…?”

JeJung was already at the mouth of the cave in his feathered form.

“Oh…….” Yunho realized.

The corner of the Siren’s beak lifted into a smile.

“So… I’m supposed to climb on your back and hold on tight right?” Yunho said instantly.

The Siren nodded.

Mounting onto the back of the Siren, Yunho held on to a tuff of its feathers and JeJung took off as soon as he felt the tug.


**   **

They were soon meters above the cave, the scenery blurring as JeJung started his ascend into the cloud banks.

As they flew, Yunho stretched out to touch a piece of the clouds. They scattered as soon as he placed his hand on it.

It felt cool and frosty, almost cold. Wind blowing thought Yunho’s hair.

JeJung let out a victorious cry as he glided pass a flock of migratory birds scattering them.

“Your cousins?” Yunho laughed.

JeJung made a face and started his descend.

The Siren landed with a soft ‘thud’ behind the ships mass and Yunho dismounted.

“Thanks for the ride.”

JeJung smiled and pushed its feathered head to Yunho’s chest indicating him to go.

“Yes sir…” Yunho said playfully.

The sailor waved to JeJung as he took to the skies again.

Yunho stepped out from behind the mass and casually joined the horde of sailors as if nothing had ever happened.

He spotted his dorm mate, BoongHee who had just joined in as well.

“Hey~” Yunho called naturally.

“You’re in a good mood.” BoongHee concluded.

Yunho smiled lightly and stretched.

** ** ** **

The sailors all adjourned to the mass hall to have their lunch and Yunho stayed on deck as usual to soak in the cool breeze and afternoon sun.

The sunlight was warm and it blanketed Yunho’s face softly, the gentle breeze in his slightly disarrayed hair.

JeJung’s perfectly angelic smile flashed through the sailors mind and corners of his mouth lifted ever so lightly. He was thinking of the Siren way too much and it didn’t bother him at all.

“What are you smiling at? Boong Hee asked out of the blue.

“Nothing. I’m just happy. That’s all.” Yunho replied.

“About?”

“Something.”

“Seriously, you keep smiling to yourself. People are going to think you’re weird or something.”

“If I want to smile. It’s my choice. Not for them to judge.” Yunho said plainly.

**   ***  ***

The day ended quite mundanely as compared to when it started.

Yunho was relieved.

He was seeing JeJung again and he was anxious to have the beautiful creature in his arms once more.

=================================================================================================

Comments~~ Sorry not much fun here but...