y baby UH~~

Song Of the Siren

Yunho jerked up and JeJung followed suit.

“I need you.” Yunho said stretching out his hand to JeJung.

JeJung nodded obediently.

 

**         **

As they neared the location Yunho hand smelt the smoke, he spotted a small pillar of grey sooth emerging from the back of his home.

Still air-borne, Yunho indicated JeJung to take the descend.

Something was burning no doubt, but what?

Dismounting from JeJung’s back immediately, Yunho raced into the house.

Nothing.

Then he heard voices coming from the back yard.

“Yunho!” JeJung cried from the door as he pointed to somewhere.

Seemed like the smoke came from the barn.

“Umma!” Yunho called out and he spotted fire.

Instinct took over.

Running to the back of the kitchen, he lugged a pail of water and dashed out.

The fire was drenched in seconds and Yunho heaved a sigh of relief.

“What happened?!”

**            **

“You shouldn’t put a torch near stuff that catches fire easily… Aish...” Yunho stressed after a few explanations.

Yunho exhaled a sigh.

“You scared me… For a moment I thought.”

ChangMin looked down.

“Sorry I worried you, Hyung…”

The sailor kept silent, eyebrows till creased together.

Then he looked to JeJung who sat beside him looking anxious.

The Siren was as much affected by the current atmosphere.

JeJung seemed stressed and it was the first time he’d seen JeJung this way.

Yunho placed a hand on JeJung’s thigh and it gently as if to calm him down.

**           **      **

 

Once upstairs, Yunho grabbed a towel and strolled into the bathroom.

“I’ll be right back.” He told JeJung who looked at him in anticipation.

 

Yunho turned the water on to a steady flow and placed his head under.

Rubbing his face, he exhaled another heavy sigh.

 

 Warning: Contains explicit contents

This time it’s going to be long….

Don’t say I didn’t warn you ;D

 

Yunho didn’t notice the Siren as it slipped into the bathroom quietly.

He was too immersed in his current activity –Showering to realize it.

 

Two arms wrapped around Yunho from behind and the sailor shuddered.

“JeJung!” He gasped quietly.

He realized he was in the and so was the Siren.

Yeah~

 

Slowly but surely, Yunho raised his right hand to grip the arm that was still wrapped around his chest.

“JeJung… Here?” He asked.

He felt a breath on his neck. It tingled.

It felt cool even under the constant pour of water from the shower head.

A hand slid down his chest slipping on the water to his abdomen.

 

Yunho’s breathing accelerated and he spun around still in the embrace of JeJung’s arms.

It was easy considering how wet he was.

Their gazes met and Yunho pressed his lips onto JeJung’s.

It was even harder to resist the creature now heartbeat still racing.

on JeJung’s tongue, he traced the blunt contours of JeJung’s bare hips up to his back and back down again.

Mmm~~”

Water continued to pour down and both of them were now drenched.

Pulling his tongue out of the Siren’s mouth, he maneuvered his tongue the length down JeJung’s neck and felt the Siren’s body jerk in his arms.

JeJung tilted his head backwards slightly and let out a faint moan of glee.

Yunho~

The sailor instinctively JeJung and pinned him to the wall pelvis touching.

“How long?” He asked and rubbed the side of JeJung tight fingers slipping on the smooth skin now drenched by water.

Not too long...” Replied JeJung as Yunho leaned in for another kiss.

Yunho raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t worry… We’ve got time. ChangMin get’s really obsessed with what he’s doing.”

Yunho…” Whined JeJung.

“You asked for it… “Yunho said the side of JeJung’s neck.

 

Gripping on to JeJung’s right thigh he pulled it all the way up to his hip, his elbow accidently hitting the faucet, warming the water that fell on them ever so slightly.

It was undetectable though.

JeJung’s back slid of the wall and into an arch as they receded into the bathtub Yunho’s hand constantly on JeJung’s tight.

Pleasure kicked in as they kissed for the third time and JeJung automatically tangled his other leg around Yunho’s hips.

As JeJung’s leg jerked, it knocked over a bottle of liquid soap sitting at the corner of the bathtub and the tub began to fluff up with lather.

Bubbles took to the air as water continued to pour on them and the foamy mess.

Half their body was underwater now but Yunho still held on to the Siren’s thigh causing their intersections to meet.

Uh~~” Yunho heard from JeJung.

Once again, he heard whines and moans from his y counterpart as they moved it under the cover of foam and water.

 

Aaah-“He heard again.

JeJung felt a hand move down his back onto his thigh and straight to .

Ho… Aahh-

As they moved, Yunho nibbled slightly on JeJung’s earlobe sending chills down JeJung’s neck.

Moans turned into tiny gasp as Yunho pushed harder.

Yun… ho…” JeJung panted blinking out the water from his eyes.

Pants and grunts coupled with moans from each other.

Aah- Yunho… Not too… Hard.” JeJung whined.

 

“YAH!” Both of them heard from outside.

Yunho realized he had been ‘gone’ for too long.

He collapsed onto JeJung and they stayed that way for a moment, his weight anchoring JeJung to the back of the tub.

Yunho’s heart rate was still pulsing as it hammered against his chest.

The only sound they heard now was from the water pouring out of the shower head.

 

**           **

Smell of food floated into the room as Yunho toweled off slowly.


“You know you have to be down too...” Yunho managed seeing how JeJung was still a little knocked out.

JeJung nodded.

====================================================================================================

*inhales* *exhales*

Awesome... I'm done!

Sadly this will be the last Rated scene you'll ever see....XD

It's not the last chapter though

 

Comments Pls!!

I made the colored version of my fan pic. Please comment on that too ^^v

YUNJAE FTW!