The Beginning of the End [Part 1]

Song Of the Siren

Abomination???

What?

 

Why?

 

HOW?!

The men were still towering over JeJung.

Then one of them raised a hand and grabbed the left shoulder of the Siren roughly.

“Take your hands off him!” Yunho shouted and ran full speed towards the first guy.

As the latter turned, Yunho used whatever strength he had and launched himself onto the chap, hands clamming down on his eyes.

 

“Argh!” The man huffed unable to see.

He stumbled around trying to shake the smaller man off but it was futile.

Yunho may be small, but his training as a sailor paid off.

It was payback time.

With a left he slapped the men as hard as he could while still balancing on him.

Knowing all out force wasn’t going to cut it, Yunho grabbed a tuff or hair and yanked it as hard as he could.

It came out and the men cried in agony.

 

The other dude’s hand was on JeJung’s shoulder still as he could only stand and watch what was going on between the other two.

The Siren slowly turned to the hand that was on his shoulder.

Don’t…. touch… me....!” JeJung stressed as his voice raised a tone louder at ‘me’.

The man turned.

 

“What?!” He demanded.

DON’T TOUCH ME!” JeJung repeated this time placing his hand on the dude’s, squeezing it so tightly, bones were heard cracking.

“ARGH! WHAT THE!” the man immediately lifted his arm.

 

Yunho was on the ground again.

The other man had managed to get him off his back and was now beating furiously down on the sailor.

“Ugh!” Yunho winced as the man kicked his already injured rib.

Yunho!” JeJung cried from behind the second burly man.

Then the two men turned to face JeJung.

It was two to one.

“Je…” Yunho managed through pang of pain that shot through his chest.

“Yunho!” His mother cried from behind the crowd that was preventing them from getting any nearer.

“Hyung!!!”

 

As the two men towered over JeJung again, one man stretched out and grabbed the collar of JeJung’s shirt.

The Siren’s eyes were still focused on the injured Yunho.

JeJung bit his lower lip and closed his eyes, brows creasing together.

There was nothing else to do.

A massive force knocked the man off his feet, causing him to let go of JeJung’s shirt.

He landed with a loud thud on the ground.

 

The other dude stared, taken by surprise.

A second wave knocked him off his feet to and landed him in the tree nearby.

 

Yunho was still cringing in pain, but he could feel a cold and heavy aura coming from his direction.

Lifting his head up with as much energy he had, the sailor could make out through his partially blurred vision an enraged Siren.

 

“Je…Jung...” He strained. “Don’t…”

Yunho’s mother gripped her palms together tightly constantly mumbling something.

===================================================================================================

Sorry for the really really really short chapter. As stated this is the 1st part of the last chapter =)

Comments pls!

Sorry for the wait