Trance

Song Of the Siren

The ferocious waves swelled up and crashed down upon Yunho.

Despite Yunho being a really good swimmer, it was futile to do anything other than being swept by the current.

He struggled to keep afloat with whatever amount of strength he had.

The waves pushed him further and further away from the boat.

He’d manage to keep his head above the water, but every time he did, another wave would slap down on him and send him in to the watery depths below.

“YUNHO!!!” BoongHee cried desperately over the roar of the waves trying to search for his shipmate.

 

 

*JEJUNG!*

 

 

Below, JeJung was unaware of what was happening outside, but sometime pricked him.

The Siren raised its head as though it was being called out for.

*JEJUNG…!*

…..

 

……

 

*JEJUNG!!*

The cry became a louder.

JeJung snapped his head towards the entrance of the door.

“Yunho!” He gasped.

Feeling the something was wrong, the Siren bolted out the door and into the fury rain.

It continued to pour down and it drenched the Siren to its skin.

*JEJUNG!*

The cry was even clearer this time.

A hand grabbed JeJung’s shoulder.

The Siren turned to see BoongHee looking desperate.

“He’s out there! Someone help him!”

JeJung turned to look at the raging waves and immediately, he started walking towards the edged of the deck as though a magnetic force was pulling him.

 

“What are you doing?!” BoongHee cried through the rain.

JeJung ignored him and continued towards the edged and climbed up the landing.

Too BoongHee’s surprise, the Siren stood there motionless on the ledge and stared out to sea as if it was under a trance.

“Hey!” BoongHee fought through the rain.

As he neared the Siren, it leaped off the ledged and into the foamy waves below.

BoongHee was in a state of shock and disbelief.

He leaded off the ledged to search for the Siren but to no avail.

Another large wave crashed down on the sailor on deck.

“Argh!”  BoongHee cursed.

 

 

Water was all around and Yunho couldn’t make his way to the surface.

He struggled underwater and pulled against it in desperation to get a breath of air.

The current was much too strong for him and the pressure of water above him pressed down on him heavily.

Suffocation over took him and he feel his body heat up as oxygen escaped every time he breathed out.

He felt his eyelid close but strained to keep them open, fearing that he might be lost in the water depths.

They disobeyed him and gradually began to flicker.

Then he felt a thug.

It was the strongest thug he had ever felt in his life.

The thug pulled him above the surface of the water and into the torrent again.

He felt breath coming back to him again.

Yunho looked up and saw a white glowing figure holding on to him.

It was the most beautiful glow he had ever seen.

“Angel…” He mumbled between breaths exhausted and passed out.

 

YUNHO!!!” Was the last thing he heard as his eye flutter close.

 

It sounded painful….

 

===================================================================================================

Sorry for the short chapter... ><

 

Enjoy!

Comments pls!