Finale [The Beginning of a new start]

Song Of the Siren

>>>>     <<<

 

What were you thinking about? Did you do this all for me? Or did you do it to prove to me that you’re more human than monster.

But why….

Why….

Please don’t do this to me….

You’re more human to me than ever… I love you… Please don’t go.

<<              >>

The sailor’s caught sight of something eerily familiar sticking out of the Siren’s left chest. Everything happened in a flash.

Or was it just him. Everything seemed to slow down and fade into a blur.

Yunho’s eye blinked blankly as drops of the red sticky liquid stained his white shirt red.

His eyes diverted themselves to the left hand corner of his shoulder, then he’s eye met JeJung’s gaze.

Angel was bleeding.

Yunho heard his mother crying out to someone. It was a mix of desperation, anger and agony.

Somehow keeping his eyes open was a chore, pants slowly becoming small gasps for air.

Time was running out for both him and JeJung.

“JeJung…” He struggled.

 

Sound of a metal chain pricked Yunho’s ears and he felt a reluctant tug.

The other villagers were trying to yank JeJung away from him but somehow it wasn’t working.

Yunho…” He heard a silent mutter.

A hand held his head once more.

I’m sorry…” and he felt another tug, this time softer. JeJung was pulling him to his feet.

 

The Siren amazingly got to his feet. Gripping the metal chain restraining him, JeJung yanked the chain breaking it in half.

With a hand supporting Yunho’s waist and another on his shoulder, the Siren took to the sky leaving the bewildered villagers far below.

We’re almost there.”

 

As soon as JeJung’s feet touched the ground of the cave, he collapsed on to the cold hard surface of the cave but all the while holding on to the injured sailor.

Walking had become a complication to the Siren now as he staggered towards the cave’s interior and laid the sailor down.

Yunho’s eye had already fluttered close.

JeJung turned to stare at the long harpoon still sticking out from his chest just meters below his shoulder.

Pulling it out would me certain death or bleeding to death.

That wasn’t JeJung’s concern.

 

Positioning his hands over Yunho’s broken rib cage, the Siren summoned ever ounce of his energy to repair the wound.

It was at least enough..

Yokata.. [Thank goodness]” JeJung panted breathlessly.

Then he closed his eyes and dropped to the floor.

*I’m so sorry I couldn’t be with you till the very end*

*I never lied about loving you*

 

*I love you, I really do….*

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 years later……

 

“Hyung! Happy Birthday!!” ChangMin mused as he bounced up the stairs.

Yunho smiled and accepted his younger brother’s wishes.

“You turn 24 this year!”

Yunho nodded in agreement and sat down to blow out his candles on the cake.

 

**       **

Dusk had fallen and Yunho paced along the beach admiring the view.

He smiled to himself and breathed in the fresh air.

A gentle breeze lightly touched his face.

Heading back, he mounted his motorcycle and sped off into the distance.

 

Siren’s cove was accessible to the public now, but some part of it remained hidden from unprofessional eyes and it had become his habitual spot.

 

As he sat down on the cliff overseeing the sea where once he and JeJung had spent their night, Yunho sighed regrettably.

Staring out to sea, a single tear fell from his cheeks and he sniffed.

“I shouldn’t feel this way, right?” He asked himself.

Rubbing the tears out of his eyes he sighed deeply again.

 

“JEJUNG YOU IDIOT!” he shouted out to sea.

“WHY’D YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?!”

Yunho gripped his heart.

“I just want to see you again…” He whispered.

 

A gentle gust of wind blew past and the leaves of the tree rustled creating a silent melody.

 

 

Yunho~

 

=================================================================================================

Authors note :

 

Dedicated to the sweetess couple in Dong Bang Shin Ki ,YunJae. Whom I love and cherish the most.

We want to see your smiles again! Please don't forget us like we won't ever forget you.

Thank you for all the fun times we had over this past 7 years!

W will always be by your side watching over your like the stars in the sky so please don't feel lost or down.

We are all here. Cassiopeia will always love you.

 

 

To my dear readers,

Thank you for all your patience and comments! Without you I would not be able to complete this story.

I hope we had a good time together! Please do look out for more of my fanfics!

 

CHEERS!!

 

Love, JaeJoongStar