FORCE

Song Of the Siren

*Another Siren?* Yunho thought.

=========================================================================================

More gun shots were heard and but it had no effect what so ever to the intruder.

“Don’t just stand there boy! Shoot!” One of the older sailors boomed.

 

Having no other choice, Yunho took out the hidden gun he hand in his coat pocket and aimed at the large bird like figure.

Yunho hesitated and fired a warning shot just inches away from the intruders’ wings.

 

The shot managed to startle the bird like creature a little and it flew higher up fixing its gaze now on the armed sailor.

 

Normally, Yunho didn’t feel fear when he came face to face with stuff out of the ordinary but this time, he felt as if his knees were about to give way. There was something about the intruder that seemed so much more frightening and menacing than ‘JeJung’ (not that it was anywhere as frightening... JeJung was a perfect angel)

 

Yunho didn’t take notice but the intruder stretched out its talon and grabbed the partially disorientated sailor by the shoulder.

In an instant, they were high about the deck with Yunho dangling like a rag-doll.

“Woah! Put me down!” Yunho yelled.

It ignored the sailor and flew higher into the upper atmosphere. 

The strong up draft from his captors’ flight pressed against him making the air colder.

Seeing that struggling was no use, Yunho stopped and tried to use whatever strength he had to pry open the talons that had gripped so tightly to his shoulder. Somehow it seemed useless.

“Damn it!” Yunho cursed under his breath.

 

His captor screeched announcing it trophy (Yunho).

“Oh no…! I’m not your prize...” Yunho retorted to its’ victory cry.

Somehow being ignored again, Yunho hit the side of the creatures’ talon with his gun.

It seemed to work, because the creature looked down and glared at him.

 

“Glad I got your attention.. PUT ME DOWN!” Yunho repeated.

 

**   **

There was another screech. This time it sounded more familiar.

Yunho turned to look straight.

“JeJung!” He cried.

Apparently, the smaller Siren had heard Yunhos’ tussle.

Yunho felt a jerk as the larger Siren pulled upwards.

The smaller Siren slammed into Yunho’s captor and it let go of the sailor sending him plummeting to the rocks far below wind ringing in his ear.

It was deafening. Then silence… He wasn’t plummeting anymore. Something grabbed hold of him tightly and placed him gently on a rock ledge.

Yunho looked up to see the ‘Angel’ Siren staring down at him with worried eyes.

“I’m fine.” He smiled.

JeJung flashed his pearly whites answering Yunhos smile. (Something a perfect angel would have.)

There was a high pitched sonic wave and Yunho gripped his ears to prevent them from hurting. The larger Siren was attacking.

 

“Ugh!” Yunho winced as the pain from the sonic wave ripped through his head.

Yamete!(stop) Came a cry of agony.

Yunho saw that JeJung was hurting. His eyes were blazing with pain. The Siren couldn’t bare to see his beloved Yunho get hurt.

“Je….Jung…. Dai..Jo..bu.” Yunho managed to say.

The smaller Siren turned tail and made a sharp dive upwards towards the antagonist.

Don’t hurt my Yunho!

========================================================================================

Ok... I'm finally... and I mean FINALLY DONE!

Comments!~~

AKTF