The Beginning of the End [Part 2]

Song Of the Siren

A horrifyingly familiar tune floated in the air and Yunho immediately dragged himself to his feet.

*Umma! Min!* He thought as he threw himself infront of JeJung.

Too late.

A sonic wave ripped through the air like a blade, it sliced through the side of the door splitting it into half.

*JeJung! Don’t* Yunho shouting in his head.

 

*Don’t*

 

The song stopped and Yunho strained to look up at JeJung who suddenly dropped to the ground palms to the floor.

He was sobbing.

Beads of tears stained the dust on the ground and turned it into a darken shade with each drop.

The sailor got to his feet and pulled himself over to JeJung who was still sobbing uncontrollably.

“Uljimalayo~” Yunho crooned as he took JeJung into his arms.

It felt warm, strangely. JeJung felt warm.

As he held JeJung, he turned back to see ChangMin and his mother staring on with worried and anxious eyes.

They were alright.

*So they were immune to JeJung’s song just like him*

I want to protect Yunho…..” He heard a silent whisper from JeJung soft but loud enough for him to hear.

 The Siren reached out to embrace Yunho in response.

Yunho heard something reload.

His eyes widen and spun back so hard he’s back faced JeJung and stretched out his hand to block the Siren.

The old man was up surprisingly and in his hand a gun.

The barrel pointed directly at the duo, from where the old man was standing.

He looked like he was ready to fire.

A big hand grabbed the back of Yunho’s shirt and yanked it so hard a part of his dog tag came off and the accessory landed on the floor with a soft thud.

“Argh!”

The men were up, at least one of them was and fuming with rage.

“Bastard!” The burly man roared as he landed his foot on Yunho’s already injured rib.

The sailor gasped as sharp pain ripped through his body again like electricity.

More kicks and punches were thrown but the sailor held his ground…

Anything to protect JeJung….

Anything…

 

Even if it meant…… DEATH….

 

 

“Stop!!” His mother cried out. It seemed muffled by the pain now.

STOP!!!!”  He heard another cry more crystal clear and yet painful.

Yunho managed to turn painfully and saw two streams of tears flowing down the Siren’s flawless cheeks.

Pain turned into determination as he felt something build up within him.

Anger maybe?

He’s hands balled into a fist on the ground.

A random foot flew at him and anticipating it gripped it tightly.

The burly man looked down and frantically tried to shake of the tight grip Yunho had on his leg.

It was useless.

“Let go of me!” He demanded loudly finding himself hopping really awkwardly with the other foot still balancing his weight.

A hard blow landed on the sailor’s back and Yunho let go immediately as he curled up in excruciating pain.

It was over for him. He had no energy left in his body to fight back anymore…

He felt tired.

He felt like closing his eyes… Then he caught JeJung in his blurred vision.

There was a moment of silence, maybe it was just him.

Maybe….

A soft hand caressed his head and he heard a scream of agony and anger.

Angel was angry...

Something was strange, no men, no beating. Nothing.

The two burly men were nowhere to be seen standing.

Yunho felt himself struggling to breathe.

Apparently his rib had already invaded one of his lungs.

*Dammit* He thought.

“I feel like dying…” Yunho struggled through pants.

Something cold fell on his cheeks.

JeJung was crying again.

“Don’t cry~ You cry too much.” Yunho comforted the forlorn Siren but he knew it wasn’t much he could do in his current state.

He felt the Sirens’ hand squeeze tight.

“Je….”

He heard a scream.

It sounded like his mother.

The Yunho’s nose cringed.

What was it? The smell of salt? Rust?

Something else dripped on his shoulder staining his white shirt red.

His stomach churned and he’s mind went blank with horror.

BLOOD!

===============================================================================================

Argh! I can't stand to wirte stuff where Yunho gets beaten up.. I wanna beat myself up! =(

Chapter 33 part 3 will be out after the JYJ fan meet~~

 

Comments pls!