Paradise without the Paradise

Song Of the Siren

As they walked hand in hand towards the river side, Yunho started to introduce JeJung to the sights and sounds of his world.

JeJung looked around contented with what he saw.

Maybe this was the real world, maybe what he lived before was all a dream.

Maybe…..

 

 

Yunho was as real to him as he was to Yunho.

He smiled gladly to himself as they brushed shoulders.

The sailor pointed to a spot which incidentally, happened to be the fishing spot he’d use to bring his younger brother in his childhood days.

It was still the same, except the grass had grown, and flowers had taken the place of tiny buds and they were all in full bloom anticipating the season.

JeJung bent down and picked a tiny budding flower off the ground and handed it to Yunho.

The sailor chuckled and accepted the little present.

He pulled JeJung closer to him as they sat down on the grass patch just peering over the little stream that flowed from the mountainous areas. It was another world of its own as compared to the world that the Siren had shown Yunho.

“I’ll show you what I do for my free time.” Yunho finally said turning to JeJung.

Whipping up his rod, he threw back his hand and flung it forward with much ease.

The line flew out far and tapped the water lightly descending into the liquid.

JeJung stared at the excited sailor and grinned to himself in glee.

So this was the other side of Yunho that he longed for.

“JeJung.” Yunho turned.

Hmm?”

Yunho bent down and handed JeJung the rod.

Accepting the unfamiliar object, JeJung stared at it while Yunho sat down and threw his arm around the Siren’s shoulder and placed a hand on his other.

It wasn’t that hard considering the Siren learnt really quickly.

 

 

Time passed quickly as the two love birds enjoyed the company of each other.

Nothing tugged on the line and Yunho felt a little disappointed.

Seeing how the sailor seemed a little dejected by the fact that no fish were biting that day, JeJung stood up and Yunho eyes followed.

“JeJung?” Yunho asked.

The Siren transformed before his eyes into its avian like form.

“JeJung?! Yunho asked again this time more surprise.

The corner of the Siren’s beak lifted a little into a small grin and it took off the ground slightly.

Then to Yunho observed as JeJung glided on the surface of the water.

A talon dove into the water like a jab.

As JeJung drew his talon out, Yunho spotted a moving object wiggling.

 

 

Fish!

 

 

Yunho stared in surprise and amusement as JeJung landed beside him and reverted back to it’s human form.

JeJung made a face at the aquatic animal and cringed as held the fish by its tail.

 So fish was mildly repulsive to him to?

Yunho rolled over with laughter and JeJung started to giggle a little watching the sailor enjoy himself so much.

They were obviously having so much fun.

 

Time was forgotten as the sun slowly blanketed itself with the surrounding clouds.

It was dusk already and the starts glittered in the sky even though there was still a beam of sun rays.

Fireflies took to the air and the once lively plains settled down into a calm and peaceful atmosphere.

The moon as usual peeked over the cloud banks out of space and reflected its luminous face on the surface of the water sending shimmering diamond like sparkles scattering around.

JeJung laid his head on Yunhos’ shoulder humming that familiar lullaby.

“I wish time could pass slowly.” Yunho whispered as he held on to JeJung’s hand slowly rubbing the Siren’s palm with his finger.

 

 

Wind blew and Yunho’s nose cringed.

He smelt smoke.

=================================================================================================

Oh so you caught a DongHae!

 

Now all we need is an EunHyuk...=X

 

YunJae FTW!

Comments pls!