兄 [Brother]

Song Of the Siren

The pain inducing noise continued and Yunho dropped to the ground in pain.

Knowing that Yunho was hurting, JeJung accelerated and slammed head first into the larger Siren.

Immediately, the sonic wave stopped and Yunhos pain eased up a little, still hurting from the aftermath of the attack.

Yunho!” JeJung cried looking down to see if he was alright.

“Above!” Yunho shot back.

JeJung looked up and a large force sent him sprawling towards the ground just beneath Yunho.

There was a loud thud as JeJung hit land.

“JEJUNG!” Yunho scrambled to check if he was alright.

The smaller Siren was unconscious.

“Shimata()..” Yunho cursed and looked up to see the larger Siren laughing.

The sailor got to the unconscious Siren in an instant and cradled it’s head with his hand.

“Jung…” He whispered.

There was a little movement in his hand.

JeJung was semi-conscious.

Yun…ho…” It mumbled.

It saw a slight twinkle in Yunho’s eyes and smiled.

The moment was broken as the latter heard laughter above again.

“It’s not funny!” Yunho shot back.

The smaller Siren reached out to touch Yunho’s face and pulled him closer to whisper.

There was a 5 second pause as the sailor realized that the larger Siren was JeJung’s elder brother.

“What?!” Yunho hissed through his teeth.

There was a loud ‘thud’ behind him and Yunho turned around stunned.

Don’t hurt…. My Yunho….” JeJung mumble softly, still semi conscious.

The larger Siren glared at the disorientated sailor for a long time then turned and left as it nothing had ever happened.

Nii sama…” JeJung said as he finally got up.

A tiny tear trickled down its cheeks.

Yunho watched feeling a little helpless at JeJung estate.

Normally he would know what to say at times like this, but right now, the best would be to do nothing and watch JeJung silently.

“Why?” Yunho finally spoke.

Niisama doesn’t like humans. I’m… so sorry…” JeJung answered.

Yunho turned away not knowing what else to say.

But as long as I have you. I don’t care.”
Yunho turned back a little surprised.

“Je….”

Shh… Ii yo[It’s fine]…” JeJung placed a finger on Yunhos’ lips.

The sailor realized that he was staring at the smaller Siren for quite some time now. It seemed more beautiful than before. Maybe it was just him.

Whatever it was, it made Yunho want to protect JeJung even more. Even if it meant his life.

Yunho.” JeJung pulled the latter’s face closer and planted a shy little kiss on his lips.

Yunho blushed and JeJung gave a cunning little wry smile.

Automatically, the sailor took JeJung into his bosom and hugged him tightly.

“Thank you for coming to my rescue.” Yunho whispered beside JeJung’s ear.

He heard a silent giggle and felt JeJung move in his arms.

For that moment it was bliss. Pure bliss.

===========================================================================================

Kekeke more !~

 

I LOVE FLOWERS BUT I LOVE YUNJAE MORE!

 

Comments plssss