Kiss the Baby Sky~~

Song Of the Siren

The night was still cold and JeJung landed softly and gracefully with Yunho in his arms.

The sailor’s feet touched the deck of the ship with minimal noise. No one even noticed that Yunho had left and returned.

They hugged on deck before JeJung left. Though Yunho didn’t really want to let go, he had to.

“When will I see you again?” Yunho asked immediately.

JeJung flashed as sweet smile.

When you pass that passage way.” It said pointing towards the opening to the open sea.

“But that’s the end of the passage way. Won’t it be difficult for you to fly in the open without being spotted?”

JeJung gave a wry grin again.

I have my ways.”

Yunho gave a silent laugh.

“Ok” He whispered.

With that, the Siren transformed into its bird like form flapped its’ wings and took to the sky.

Yunho watched as JeJung left, the sun rise shinning on its feathers making them sparkle like crystals.

The time spent with JeJung was almost like a dream, as sweet as the morning dew. It was something that he had never tasted or felt. Something unreal yet so real, something ecstatic.

Yunho smiled to himself and realized that the other sailors had risen from their slumber and were flocking on deck for drills and duties. Even his dorm mate, BoongHee, didn’t notice the disappearance of Yunho.

“You’re up early.” BoongHee observed as Yunho walked towards him from across the deck.

“I’m an early riser remember?” Yunho lied.

“Right….” The other sailor said sounding a little sarcastic.

“Seeya later…” Yunho answered half heartedly as he turned to leave.

They were out in the wide open sea now. Everything they had saw and experienced in the ‘Siren’s Cove’ was nothing compared to the vast blue deposit of water they called the Atlantic.

 Drills were starting but the sailor turned back to take a glance at where the Siren was.

It was sitting off the cliff seemingly smiling at him and he smiled back.

“YUNHO!”

“Yes sir!” Yunho turned and ran.

**   *** **

It was dusk once more and this time the scenery changed.

Rocks didn’t cover the waters now and the great deposit reflected the glisten of the moonlight making it look like silk flowing in the wind. It was mesmerizing. Something Yunho had always dreamt off.

The sky was cloudless baring the stars. They shimmered like precious gems. One could not describe the beauty. Again Yunho looked up to behold the heavens and caught a glimpse of the star constellation, ‘Cassiopeia’.

Yunho grinned to himself. Feeling pleased.

Why do you like the sky so much?” Came an alluring voice.

Yunho recognized the voice immediately and turned back.

“JeJung!” He said a little amazed.

JeJung smiled and ran up to hug his charming sailor and Yunho followed suit.

“How did you?”

I told you, I have my ways.” JeJung chuckled.

Yunho laughed softly and gave the Siren a peck on its cheek. Still holding JeJung, Yunho placed his head on the Sirens’ shoulder and let out a deep sigh.

Doano?” JeJung asked.

“Nothing… I’m just happy.”

It tingled a little as JeJung breathed down his neck.

Yunho's heart skipped a beat.

 

Then it began to hammer against his chest.

 

Yunho blushed, hoping that JeJung could not hear it.

 

Then he finally spoke up.

“Stop. XD! It tickles.”

Gome..”

Yunho held JeJung to his face.

“Did you talk to your brother?” He asked.

No… He doesn’t want to see me.” JeJung lowered his head.

“You should at least try.”

The Siren looked up.

He’s not the kind to negotiate. Let alone see me with a human.”

Yunho looked away still holding JeJung.

“How…”

I don’t care…” Was the reply.

“But… What if.”

I told you. I’ve got you and nothing else matters.” The Siren said firmly.

To tell the truth, Yunho was already used to the Sirens’ unique way of handling situations but this he was taken aback slightly by its’ confidence.

Still holding JeJung in his arms, he noticed that they were no more on solid ground but floating meters above the ship deck. He was used to it by now.

“I wish every night would be like this.” Yunho said.

JeJung smiled and Yunho blushed again.

==========================================================================================

Hahaha! Finally it's up

Sorry about the cheesy title XD!

Kiss = Kiss JeJung

Baby Sky = Erm.. You get the point...

 

Comments!! ;D