2

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

 

                   “Jaejoong-oppa, I love you!” Yoochun-oppa please marry me!” Yunho-oppa I love you!” Junsu-oppa be my boyfriend!” Changmin-oppa you’re so cool!” Woah! DBSK deabak!, Welcome back oppas!” That’s the shouting the boys heard the moment they arrived in Incheon National Airport from their 3months stay in Japan.

                   “Being in your own country is still amazing and hearing those things from our fans.” Changmin suddenly said while waving his hands to the fans that went to the airport just to welcome them.

                   “Yeah! It still great being in our own country although being able to visit other countries is fun and exciting but seeing our fans here is just overwhelming.” Junsu said happily.

                   “Right, but right now all I want to do is rest, we’ve been so busy for the past 3 months that we didn’t able to relax.” Yoochun tiredly said though he still smiled for the sake of their fans.

                   “I understand that we are all tired and want to go home to get some rest but before we do that we still have to drop by the office.” Yunho said.

                  “Darn, can’t it wait until tomorrow?” Yoochun disappointedly said.

                 “Sorry guys, I tried to tell him if we can just go there tomorrow but he said that it can’t wait until tom.” Yunho apologetically said.

                 “Guys, walk a little faster, the president is waiting for you.” Their manager said before they say something.

                  The boys do what their manager said and went directly to their van waiting for them. The moment they settled their selves inside their manager start explaining their upcoming projects. The boys just listened silently since they’re too tired to say anything. They arrived at the SM building and were greeted by their co-workers.

                “Congratulations guys! You did great in Japan!” Park Jungsoo or known as Leeteuk the leader of the group Super Junior a good friend of them greeted them.

                “Thanks hyung, where’s your members?” Yunho replied in behalf of them.

                “They are at the practice room, why are you here anyway, shouldn’t you be at room dorm resting?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Oh, well, President calls us.” Yoochun replied.

                “Is that so. Ok, I’m not gonna bother you anymore, you must go now and meet the President. See you around.” Leeteuk bid  goodbye.

              “Thanks again hyung, see you around.” Yoochun said and the 4 also did the same.

               They continue their way to the president’s office; the secretary bowed to them and called the President to inform about them.

              “You can enter now.” The secretary said after a while.

               The boys said their thanks and silently entered the President’s office.

              “Annyeong Haseyo Sajangmin!” The greeted in chorus.

              “Sit down, sit down.” The president smiled seeing them. “I want to apologize for asking you to drop by, I know you are all tired from the trip but I want to personally congratulate you for your success in Japan. So, I’m giving you 1 week rest before you prepare for your concert.”

             “Really Sir?” Changmin excitedly asked.

             “Yes, but make sure not to do things that can make your group in a scandal.” The President seriously said.

             “Yes Sir, I’ll make sure it won’t happen.” Yunho said.

             “Well then, you can go now, I know you want some rest now.”          

             “Thank You Sajangnim.” The boys bowed at left the room happily.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Woah! got 15 subscribers already?! hehe..thanks guys...especially to xara10xhai08jaedara for patiently supporting my fanfics!...:)

 

 

LOVE

SJangels