Chapter 18

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

           This update is for nungazizah  for requesting it, sorry I wasn't able to post this last night.Hope you like this update...:)

           Anyway, Happy New Year AFF FRIENDS, SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, VOTERS and to those who comment in my stories. I really really appreciate it. 

           Let's welcome 2015 with POSITIVITY!!!!...:)

           And oh! Here's my twitter, feel free to tweet me okay...hehe

           https://twitter.com/sanjgels17

 

=================================================================================

 

      

        “So, we will be busy again for the coming months, back to work, back to lack of sleep again.” Changmin pouted at the idea, they just finish their meeting to where their upcoming activities were discussed.

        “And less time with my Angel.” Jaejoong whispered but didn’t escape from s hearing.

        “Then, why don’t you spend your remaining time on her, you know, do those couples, like going on dates, watching movies and the likes.”Yoochun suggested.

        “Yoochun is right Jae-hyung, you have to make it up to her anyway, besides whatever you prepare or wherever you bring noona, she will surely appreciate it and be happy because you did it.”Changmin seconded.

         “But of course, make sure to avoid those paparazzi, if you go on dates be sure to dress cautiously, you don’t want Dara to be revealed to the public eyes, though you already told her to our fans, it’s still different once she’s  expose.” Yunho being the leader gave his advice.

        “Just make sure to spend time with her hyung while we’re not busy yet, ‘coz you don’t know when you’re going to have that free time once we start our work.” Junsu also said.

         Jaejoong stared at s/friends/brothers and smiled gratefully at them. “Thanks guys! I haven’t even asked you but you already give me an idea on how am I going to spend my remaining rest day with my angel.”

         “We just don’t want Dara noona to have a reason to break up with you. It would be a pity if she realized that she doesn’t want to be with you because you can’t eve a little time with her.” Changmin muttered.

          “Not gonna give her that reason maknae, and Dara knows how our work works but it doesn’t mean I’ll take it for granted.”

          “Good to hear that hyung, anyway, aren’t you going to fetch noona, it’s already 6:30pm.” Changmin said as he took a glance on his watch.

          Jaejoong bolted up hearing what time it is already. “It’s already this late? Then I better go guys, don’t want my baby to wait for me.”He muttered and immediately went out of the room without waiting for their reply..

 

 

 

 

 

            

         “It’s good to see you like this Darong, happy, glowing, and content,.” Dara smiled at her best friend. They are on the latter’s office eating their lunch since the café isn’t full around that time; their customers usually arrived in the morning, then afternoon.

         “I never imagine this Bommie, when I broke up with him I already accept it to myself that we are not meant for each other, the only thing I wish since then is for him to forgive me for leaving him when he needed my support, and for him to be successful in his dreams alongside with the guys. But I received more than that and I’m really thankful for it, from now on I’ll be strong for us. I’ll do anything to protect this second chance God given us.”

          "That's the spirit Sandara Park! For now, think of the preaent, don't worry about the future, forget the pasr but never ever forget the lesseon you learn from it." 

          "That's what I am going to do Bommie, I'll just show him how much he mean to me." 

          "Well, he better treat you nicely or i'll hunt him down, and of course, he should give us backstage passes everytime they have a concert you know." Bom declared and wink at her.

          "Yah! Bommie-ah, what do you think of my boyfriend?" She feign a shock expression.

            Bom lighty tap her chin with her fingers and stared at her smirking. "Hmm...Waht do I think about your boyfriend?" She started teasingly. "A magnificent specie---

           "Yah! Dara was about to protest but cut off.

           "Don't worry he's all yours my dear Darong, anyway as I was saying, he's a magnificent specie born looks and talent. Someone who can treat me for their concert for free because I'm the bestest bestfriend of his beloved girlfriend." 

           "You're unbelievable Bommie, as if you don't have money to buy those tickets." 

           "It's good to have someone who give something for free you know, at least I can save some money." 

           "Whatever you say Bommie, whatever you say." She said and just shrugged as she enjoyed her lunch. Bom just do the same with a sudden question about her dating life  once in while. She just answered simply short with each question since her dating life is a simple one with a not so simple guy of course. 

          

 

 

 

 

 

           She actually wanted to try going out with Jaejoong even if it means disguising her self in public, she  just want to experience being in a normal date with him like normal couple do, but she knew it wasn't possible and she's not going to risk Jaejoong career for it. Because even though there are still fans who doesn't like the idea od him dating. She just need to find a way how to spend time with him, to make every time they are together a happy memories.

            Her mind has been preoccupied by the thoughts even after their lunch that she didn't notice the time. "Dara-ya, what time will Jaejoong going to fetch you?" Bom suddenly asked.

           "Not sure. Why?

           "Well, it's 7pm already and just 30 minutes more then we will be closing." Bom stated.

           "Oh! It's already 7pm, I didn't notice, wait I'll text him." She was about to get her phone when the coffee shop's door bell rang, indicating that someone just entered.

            "I think there's no need for that, you're prince charming is already here, walking towards you with a wide smiled." Bom teasingly said pointing at the man who's just a few feet away from the.

             "Hello my angel, hello Bom." Jaejoong the greetd them before he hug Dara from the back and kiss her on the cheek.

              Dara blushed furiously at her boyfriends' PDA. "Yah! stop with the sweet guesture infront of us, you're making us jealous here."

              Jaejoong just smile sheepishly at Bom and to the staffs who were giggling while doing thier assigned jobs. "Sorry Bom, I just miss angel."

              Bom rolled her eyes at Jaejoong's cheesiness. "You can take Darong home now, we can manage closing the shop."

              Dara turned to Bom immediately. "Are you sure Bommie?" She excitedly asked.

             "Tsk! Tsk! Look at this girl, can't even hide her excitement to go home with her man." Bom can't help chuckling at cute state. It's not every day that shen bestfriend like this, seeing her face turn red and puffing her cheeks to stay in control even though she's embarrased is just too cute.

             "Yah! Bommie! Stop embarassing me in front of Jaejae." Dara cutely whine.

             "Okay, Okay, You go now before I change my mind." Bom finally said and Dara immediately break free from Jaejoong and gave Bom a quick kiss on the cheeks before she went off to get her things.

              "Thanks Bom." Jaejoong said following Dara with his gaze.

              "No problem, you two just enjoy the night." Bom said before going back to her office leaving Jaejoong alone as he waits his angel.

====================================================================

>Next chapter will be next week since plan on updating all my fanfics every week....hehe...hope to be able to do it...Fighting!!!

                       

            

             

             

         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels