4

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

 

           “! Where is she?” Jaejoong hissed as he tried to find the girl. But because of the people blocking his way, he can’t see her. And when he reaches the place where they saw her standing, she’s no longer there. “Dara where are you?” He whispered longingly still trying to find her from a bunch of people, for the past years since Dara broke up with him he focuses all his time on his career, he admit that he was once mad at her because of what she done, he felt betrayed at that time because he trusted her, he believed in her, and he love her that he’s working hard for both of them, for him to be worthy for her.

          But when he read all her emails for him, telling him all the reasons why she did that, and how she loves him, he felt so guilty, sad and mad at his self because he knew Dara was hurting because of him at that moment but even if he wanted to reply to her emails he decided not to, because maybe it’s the best for both of them, he then promised his self that he will work hard and be a successful man for her.         

          “Dara, I’m here now, and I’ll make sure I’m gonna see you again.” He uttered and headed to their car.

          “Hyung, you didn’t catch noona?” Changmin immediately asked the moment he got back from their car.

          “Tsk! That was close. But don’t worry hyung, we surely gonna see her again.” Junsu said positively and started driving.

          The ride was so silent since they don’t want to say something that will upset Jaejoong, they all knew how the guy misses the girl so much, they didn’t knew the break up until they left school and they didn’t really knew the real reason since Jae didn’t spill a word. Jae was totally wasted for the past two months after that but then went back to his usual self, or rather he became more matured, he became more responsible and focuses all his attention to his career, they were all shocked with that sudden change but then became a happy at the end, it’s better for him to became like that than being wasted.

         And most of all, they knew that the guy is still in love with Dara even if he didn’t say it out loud, because they were the witnessed on how cold he is with other girls who tried seducing him and they also caught him staring at the picture on his wallet one time which they all know who is the person on that picture.

        “Where here.” Junsu announced which made the guys snapped back from their thoughts.

        “Hmm...It’s nice huh! But it’s obviously owned by a girl based on the colours and the decoration on that cafe.” Yoochun commented as he surveyed the place from outside.

        “I agree, with that most pinkish color mixed with white and sky blue, and man! Look at those small teddy bears hanging on the door.” Yunho said agreeing Yoochun.

        “Oh! C’mon hyungs stop commenting with those things, it’s not what we here for, let’s go inside so we can taste their specialty.” Changmin whined since he really can’t wait to try it.

        “Let’s go guys I’m hungry.” Jaejoong said after a while to stop his friends from talking, he put his glass on, then his mask and his cap. Others members do the same. Then they step out from the car one by one.

          All the eyes darted on them the moment they open the door of the cafe, they knew it’s their outfit that catches their attentions. They saw how the people stare at them with full curiosity, but they didn’t mind, it’s better than to being noticed as a celebrity.

         They roamed their eyes to see where they can sit but they all shook their heads when they see they can just sit there like a normal customers because it would create a chaos once they take off their mask and glasses.

         “Min, asked one of the waiter if they have available place for us, I mean a VIP room so no one can recognize us once we ate.” Yunho commanded.

         “Ok hyung.” Changmin complied without complaining, he talked to one of the waiter and just after a moment they were lead towards the room.

          “Miss, can you please call the manager? I want to ask for something.” Jaejoong said in a polite tone to avoid scaring the waiter.

 

 

 

 

           Bom was in her office busy computing for their expenses, revenue and wages of their workers. It’s here job since Dara is the one in charge of baking the cakes, though Dara also help here when she’s not in the kitchen or not busy researching for a new product.

          “Ma’am, one of our customers is seeking for your presence.” She heard one of their waiter said after a knock.

           “Ok, I’ll be out in a minute.” She replied and fixed herself to be presentable as possible, it’s not really her job, but since Dara isn’t there at the moment she needed replaced her for a moment.

           “So, where is the person looking for me?” She queered the moment he came from her office.

           “They’re inside of this room ma’am.” The waiter said as she led her towards the room.

           “They?” Bom curiously asked.

           “Yes Ma’am! Actually they were 5, and looked really weird with those outfit, I mean those glasses and mask covering their faces.” The waiter said.

           “Oh!” All Bom could say to what her employee told her. “Ok, you can go back to your work now.” She said dismissing her.

          “Yes Ma’am” The waiter said and left.

          Bom face the door and started knocking, she heard a voice letting her in so she open it and saw 5 guys sitting comfortably on the chairs, she can’t help frowning when she saw them fully mask. “What’s with that? Are they somehow a celebrity hiding from their crazy fans?” She thought eyeing the guys.

         “Hello sirs! I’m Park Bom and one of the owners of this cafe.” She slightly bowed and greeted them with a smile on her face. But then she didn’t hear any reply instead the guys started taking of their mask, glasses and caps which made her stared at them in total shock!

          “OMG! They are the freaking DBSK! In front of me! In Flesh!” Her fan girl mind is totally screaming!

         “Calm down Bommie, Dara will surely skin you alive once you create unnecessary scene!” She scolded herself. “So, this is the reason why she doesn’t want to accompany me on seeing them in person, she already pictured my reactions once I see this people!” She thought and tried so very hard to stay composed.

         “You see Miss Park, the reason why we ask you here is because we want to ask a favour if it’s ok if you will assign someone who’s not into celebrity to serve us, we didn’t mean to offend you or your workers but we just want to be sure.” She snapped back from her thoughts and turned to Yunho who spoke politely at her.

         “Ok sir, is there anything that you want to say?” She asked in the professional tone.

         “None, we want to order now!” Changmin beat his hyungs from talking which earned a smile from Bom.

         “Ok,so what’s your order sir?” Bom turned his head to Changmin and waited for his response.

         “Just give us your special desserts and coffee.” Jaejoong said before Changmin answered.

         “Hyung!” Changmin complained. Bom can’t help but smile seeing his childish side. “Dara will surely love seeing this.”

         “What? That the reasons why we’re are anyway.” Jaejoong innocently said.

         “Aish! You two stop it already. Hmm..That’s all our order Miss Park.” Yoochun turned to her as if apologizing because of the childish acts of his friends.

         “Ok, It will take a minutes, so please wait for a while.” She said and left the room.

          The moment Bom closed the door she bites her lower lip to prevent from screaming, it’s unbelievable! She still can’t believe that her idol is in their cafe, much more she was able to see them in person without having a hard time, but of course one disadvantage is that she can’t let her fan girl self seen, it wouldn’t be good as one of the owner of the cafe.

          “Oh! Yeah! Dara, I need to tell her to go back.” She immediately head towards the counter to give the order of the guys then talked to Jason to bring the order. Then head back to her office to call the girl.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Haha...Love your comments guys, but sorry, Jaedara is not in the picture yet, but don't worry, they'll see each other soon! as in soon!...haha....So, wait for me ok, I'm just busy looking for work since I'm so bored just staying here in our house!...And sorry If i'm not updating LHS also, i'm still reviewing the scenes..hehe...

          

 

 

LOVE

SJangels