Chapter 14

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

                            Dara woke up with a light feeling much to her surprise; she felt something good will happened today. “Tsk! I think something’s not right with me, I was just too sad last night but I didn’t felt that way right now.” She mumbled in her reflection to the mirror.

           She went out of the room after changing and go straight to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast, she’s always in charge of the cooking since she love doing it, but Bom sometime cook when she’s in the mood. She was singing her favourite DBSK song Balloon while cooking.

           “Wow! Dara, you look so happy!” She turned her head to where the voice came from and saw Bom with a messy hair and rubbing her eyes, too obvious that she just woke up.

          “Yeah, I just felt really good when I woke up.” She smiled and face her cooking.

          “You’re such a weird girl, Ok going back to my room to take a bath.” Bom said and walked back to her room. Dara just laughed to her comments.

           She then continued what she’s doing and set the table after. Just as she was about to call Bom the latter show herself in the dining looking fresh and ready for work.

           They sat down and eat their breakfast while chatting different stuffs, well, they always like that, they can talk anything under the sun, that’s why did click. They finished their breakfast and cleaned it before Dara went to her room to change while Bom was left in the living room watching television. Just as Dara went out of the room after changing they heard their doorbell rang.

          “I get it.” Bom said and headed to the door.

           A minute passed and Bom went back grinning from ear to ear while holding a bouquet of red roses and three boxes of chocolate.

          “Omo! Bommie! Who sent you that stuff? Kya! He’s a sweet one huh!” Dara squalled and ran towards where Bom is standing.

          “Yeah, whoever sent these is really sweet, but unfortunately this isn’t mine, this is for you!”Bom said smiling widely to the shock Dara.

          “Eh? Who would sent me roses and chocolates, as far as I know I don’t have a suitors or someone who will be giving me this things.” Dara curiously stared at the roses and chocolates that Bom handed her.

          “Well, there’s a card attached to the flowers, c’mon read it already.” Bom excitedly pointed the card on the side of the flowers.

           Dara’s eyes widen as she read the letter.

            D

           “I’m sorry for letting you suffer all this time, I’ll make sure to make it up to you, so please give me another chance.”

           P.S Hope you like the flowers and chocolates the guys help me choosing it. See you later..:)

                                                                                             JJ

          

          “Oh my gosh! Dara this is it! This is the sign that you’re waiting for, Jaejoong…The great Hero Jaejoong is taking you back! Dara he’s still in love with you!.” Bom squalled in glee while jumping.

          Dara was frozen in her spot still processing what she just read. “Bom, I am not dreaming right?” She whispered softly.

         “Nope! And it seems that he’s going to win you back, and it starts by courting you, and oh! Expect him later in our café since he said “see you later” Bom said teasing the girl who’s still can’t believe it.

           A smile slowly appeared in Dara’s lips as she hugged the flowers and chocolates.

            

          

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels