Chapter 11

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

              “He’s so cute! Unnie I’ll be the one to give him a name ok?! Dara squealed while staring at the newborn baby that her sister was holding.

           “Tsk! Tokki, why don’t you just get married and have a child so you won’t snatching the privilege to me on naming my first son.” Dara pouted as he look to his Dongwook Oppa a.k.a Seven the husband of her sister Hanbyul.

           “Seven oppa is right Dara, just find a man to marry and have a child already, and don’t waste your beautiful genes!” Bom ganging up with Seven.

           “Unnie! You’ll let me name him right?” Dara turned to her sister who’s smiling to the three.

           “Of course you can Tokki, your Oppa and Bom are just teasing you.” Byul said smilingly. “C’mon you two, stop teasing my little Tokki.”

           “That why I love you unnie, and now I hate Seven oppa!.” Dara childishly said and hug her unnie.

           Seven and Bom just laugh to her acts. “C’mon Tokki, you know your oppa is just joking right.”

           “And besides you should really find a man you’re not getting any younger you know.” Bom stated still teasing Dara, she just love doing it because Dara really looks adorable when acting childishly.

           “Hmmp! stop mentioning it, and besides you’re not getting any younger also but you don’t have a boyfriend.” Dara said making the latter groaned.

           “Aish! You two, ok, let’s stop this conversation and just enjoy our baby here.”Seven chuckled seeing the two having a staring battle.

          The room then filled with laughter since Seven really know how to make funny stories, Bom and Dara enjoyed the visit and still want to stay longer but they still have some work to finish so they bid goodbye to the couples and the baby.

           “Bommie, you go home first, I’ll just drop by to the grocery store to buy some things.” Dara said when they were already outside the hospital, they were living in one apartment ever since they were college up to now.

           “Ok, I’ll just drop you there before I headed to my appointment.” Bom said and open the car, Dara didn’t bring her car because they should really go home together but since she remembered that she needed to buy some ingredients.

           “Ok.” Dara said and enter the car. The ride was so quiet only the song played inside the car can be heard. And then an image of Jaejoong pop-in her mind, she doesn’t having like a quiet environment because it gives her time to think of him a lot. Seeing him a while ago with that girl again makes her heart ache again, she doesn’t really know when she’s going not to feel anything when it comes to him.

           “We’re here.” Bom said making Dara back from her thought. She opened the door and went out.

           “Thanks for the ride Bommie, you take care on your way.” Dara said and hug her.

           “You too.” Bom said before heading.

            Dara then walk towards the entrance of the grocery, she takes time on choosing the things that she needed since she’s alone and no one will complained if she takes long on it. “Hmmm...Ok, I think I got all I need.” She mumbled while checking the cart.” She then walk towards the counter and pay for what she brought.

             Dara is waiting for a taxi when an expensive car stops in front of her, she was going to ignore it and just walk on the side when the car’s window opened and saw the person she least expect to see.

             “Get in the car Dara.” She heard him said but she was stunned that she wasn’t able to move.

           “What is this guy doing here?!”  Her mind is in panic that she wasn’t able to say anything.

           “Dara please, we need to talk, get in before the fans recognize me.” There’s a hint of pleading in his voice or she’s just hallucinating, but when she look to his eyes, she just lost it, she walk to side of the car and went in.

            The car was so silent and it’s making Dara uncomfortable, Jaejoong didn’t talk, he’s just focusing on driving and Dara can’t bring herself to ask him also. She’s so nervous and her heart is beating crazily that she’s afraid Jaejoong might hear it.

            The car stopped at the Han River but Dara didn’t even look at Jaejoong, she’s afraid to hear what he’s going to say.

            Jaejoong went out of the car and went to her side and opened it. They sat facing the Han River quietly.

            “Dara, why did you leave me?” Dara froze upon hearing his question, it was the queered that she doesn’t know how to reply.

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels