CHAPTER 16

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

           Sorry Guys for this very late update, actually i was planning to update this chapter together with my 2 other fanfics but I'm still not satisfied with what I wrote to the others so probably I'll be updating "The Painful Truth and Loving him Secretly before this year ends. So for now hope you like this update, don't worry I'm going to update this also before new year...:)

 

 

 

 

            “Gosh! Friend! How can they look so adorable in their age?! And their voices! Ah....It’s so good!.” Bom squalled loudly while watching the five guys performing in the stage. Dara shook her shook seeing Bom as she’s being in her fangirling self at the moment, they are watching the DBSK’s concert and she agreed to Bom, the boys are just certainly adorable in that stage with their costumes as they performs balloon. Yeah, they are watching their concert, after she and Jaejoong talk she realized that she misses the boys, and it’s time for them to start a new, what happened in the past should just remained in the past since they can’t do anything to change it. So when they invited her and Bom to watch their concert she eventually agreed, it’s been so long since she watch them performed live and of course Bom is so delighted knowing it.

              Minutes had past and the guys performed perfectly in the stage, screaming from the crowd can be heard in every little thing the five guys doing to entertain their beloved fans. And when the guys performed mirotic it seems the place move because of the wild fans screaming their hearts out! Who wouldn’t when they just saw their idols show their upper body! I mean the biceps! the abs! and those seductive smile making the people watching them went wild, she herself gape when Jaejoong went to their side and remove his shirt.

             She was speechless at that moment that she forgot to spazz, she stood their frozen while following her gaze his every move, she can’t take her eyes off him until the song ended.

             “Hey! Friend, he’s gone, you can tear your eyes off him now you know! Bom nudged her teasingly.

             “Gosh! Bommie, he’s so hot!” Wah! I want to hug him and cover his body so I’ll be the only one who can see it!” Dara giddily said.

             “Don’t be too selfish Ssantoki, many fans will be disappointed if you do that. You have to share him.”

              Dara pouted and look and Bom accusingly.”Don’t tell me you are also admiringly him Bommie-ah.”

              Bom laughs seeing her friend face; surely Dara can be jealous at times. “Nah!..My eyes is for Kim Junsu only, you can have Kim Jaejoong all by yourself. But before you can have him, you need to accept him already before anyone can, as you can see, he have so many fans, so you better decide quickly.” Bom said as she looks to the crowd to have Jae’s banners.

              Dara fell silent because she actually already decided, she will talk to Jaejoong after the concert, she already waited for years and she will not going to wait for another year to get back her happiness.

          

 

 

 

            “Hyung, are you sure you’re going to do this?” Changmin asked their eldest member when they were about to go up the stage after their short break, they can see that their concert is a success based on the people attended it.

            “I haven’t been sure in my whole life aside from today Changmin-ah.” Jaejoong gave a smile assuring him that he’s so sure on what he’s going to do.

          “Just remember Jae, we’re just here no matter what happen.” Yunho said and patted his shoulder.

          “Ne, hyung, goodluck!” Junsu shared together with Yoochun.

           Jaejoong thank them, he’s actually quite nervous because he doesn’t know what will be the result of what he’s going to do, but one thing is for sure, he’s going to protect her no matter what happened.

 

 

 

            A loud scream welcome the boys as they went to stage again, the walk slowly as they smile and wave to their fans.

           “Are you enjoying Cassies?!” Yunho asked which earned a very cheerful “yes” from the crowd.

           “That’s good to hear.” Yoochun said. “We are already at our 2nd hour of this concert we are really really thankful for all of you Cassies who are always there to support us.

           “Yes, if not because of you Cassies, DongBangShinki will not be here, we will not be able to perform infront of you and show what we got.” Junsu added.

           “And because we owe you guys so much, it’s also just right for us to let you know if there are some important things that happened to us, we also want to share even those things.” Changmin said and turned his head to Jaejoong.

           “As my brothers said, there’s something we want to tell you, actually, It’s only me who wants to tell something.” Jaejoong paused and look at the thousand fans infront of them. “I want to tell you guys that there is girl that is so important to me, she’s actually my girlfriend before I became a celebrity, she’s the person who’s always there for me everytime I’m having a hard time during my training days, encourages me to never give up, me becoming a singer is not just my only dream, it’s our dream but because of unexpected thing that happened, we broke up just when I was about to debut and it’s my fault because I wasn’t able to protect her.

            He stop for a moment and search for Dara and when he saw him he smiled at her..”It’s been six years since we last saw each other, for that past years I worked hard so I can protect her once I saw her again, there’s not a single time where I never think about her, I was afraid that she might already forget me and move on with her life without me on it. Bu I guess I destiny is working for us, because I finally saw her, and just like me she’s still holding on to our relationship hoping that there will be another chance for us to continue what we had even without uncertainty, that second chance we’re both hoping is already here but she’s afraid she might rui my career and my fans will bash her.

            “Cassies, I’m here in front of you to asked for your blessings, I love her so please accept her for me, I wanted to protect her this time, she’s not a normal person, a very private one. Can you do that Cassies? Can you help me protect her?” Jaejoong earnestly asked.

            “Yes! Jaejoong Oppa! We’re giving you our blessing! We will help you protect her!” The fans shouted.

             Jaejoong can’t help smiling widely with their fans replied and stared softly to the woman who’s tears can’t stop runnin’. “You heard them Dee, their giving us their blessings so you can’t run away from me anymore!” 

             “Thank you Cassies! And now I wanted to dedicate this next song to her. I love you Dee!” Jaejoong said which earned a tease from the fans. They started to sing “One” and Jaejoong’s eyes were locked to Dara’s as he sings the song expressing to her how she meant to him through the song.

 

 

 

 

                To my Subscribers, Thank you guys so much for being patient even though I don't update regularly, worst it took me a month or so update, but you guys are still there for me!..JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA!.. And to my new subbies, thanks also, to my readers and to those who always give a comment, thank you..really...^-^

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels