3

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

 

                 “Bommie, I will just go out for a while, I’m going to deliver some cakes to YG Company since Mila is sick.” Dara said to Bom while checking the boxes.

                 “Why don’t you just ask our other staff to bring it there?” Bom replied as she poured a coffee to her cup.

                 “Nah, it’s ok, and beside the cafe is a bit busy today, so it will going to be hard to them if I ask one of our staff to deliver this, and I also want to have some exercise.” She took a glance to their employees who’s busy serving their customers.

                “Don’t tell me you’re just going to walk from here?” Bom eyebrow rose.

                “Yup, it’s just a few blocks away, so a little walk won’t hurt right.” Dara smiled as she fixed herself. “Gotta go Bommie, call me if you need me.”

                “Yeah, yeah. And you take care on your way.”

                 “I will. Bye.”

 

 

 

 

                Dara look on every establishment she passed by and she can see posters of DBSK everywhere, this is one of the reasons why she preferred to walk every time they have a delivery just near their shop, so she can see it. ”They really made it, they are now the most successful boy group not just here in Korea but in Asia, the Gods of East as what their fans called them, and I know they will conquer the world next.  

                They all grown to be very good looking men that every girls wants. I wonder if they already have a girlfriend.” She thought as she stared on the poster. “What am i thinking? I shouldn’t care about such things anymore, there’s no chance that we will see each other again, for sure they are mad at me because of what I did to their hyung.” She scolded herself and again look to the poster, her eyes now were focused to the one person, to the person who loved her and the one she love and still be loving even though she choose to left him.

                “Jae, you became more handsome than as I remembered when we were still together, surely there are many girls who likes you.. I don’t know if you already have a girlfriend not but by just thinking about it, my hearts tightened, it hurts me although I know I don’t have the right to feel that way after what I did to you. But if you already have, I hope she loves you more than I do, and I hope she’s brave enough to fight for your relationship. That’s what all I want for you Jae, and I wish you can forgive me for all the sufferings I gave you.” She tore her gazed from the poster and continued walking, geez! She didn’t want to cry in front of so many people.

 

 

 

 

         

         “Hyungs! Hyungs! Let’s go to SanBom Cafe, I heard they have the best cake and coffee.” Changmin beamed.

         “Really? Then let’s go there, I want to taste it.” Yoochun excitedly said.

         The all stayed quiet to the duration of their ride, Jae, Yunho and Yoochun who’s sitting on the back was busy with their cellphones, while Changmin is busy looking outside the car and Junsu is busy driving when he suddenly stop the car.

         “What the heck hyung! What was that for?” Changmin reacted in a bit annoyed voice.

         “Sorry.” Junsu apologetically said.

         “Why did you suddenly stop the car Su?” Jae calmly asked.

          “T-that girl! D-dara noona!” Junsu said stuttering while pointing at one particular girl a bit far from where they are standing at the side staring at their poster while holding some boxes.

          “Mwo!? Where hyung?” Changmin exclaimed and turned his head to both sides and darted his eyes to the girl his hyung pointing at who is now started to walk.

           The 5 of them was speechless when they saw the girl’s face, even though they’re a bit far they were certain that it was indeed Sandara Park! And to their surprise Jaejoong went out the car without a saying anything.

           “Hyung! Where are you going?” Yoochun shouted but to the latter didn’t even look back.

            “He’s going after her.” Yunho surely said. “Su, start the car and follow Jae, we can’t go out from here because fans might recognize us.

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels