Chapter 15

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

            Four guys were crazily walking back in forth decorating a certain cafe, as per instruction of their oldest friend.

          “Guys do it a little faster! Dara will be arriving soon, we should be finish it before they arrived.” Jaejoong stated.

          “Yah! Jae! Why do we even here at this early?” Yunho complained while busy arranging the table.

          “And won’t Dara and Bom will be mad if they arrived and the saw that their cafe is still close?” Yoochun asked.

           “Of course they will, especially that all their staff isn’t even here, you need to prepare hyung when Dara noona gets mad and not like this surprise.” Junsu warned but it seems that the Jaejoong isn’t listening.

           “Yah! Shim Changmin, did you ordered for the flowers? Why isn’t here yet?!” Jaejoong yelled at the poor maknae who’s now busy calling someone.

           “Yes hyung, I just called the shop and they said that it’s on the way so don’t get so work up.” Changmin stated.

          “Ok.” Jae said and went back to the kitchen to finish his cooking. The boys also concentrated on the task the older guy gave to them, they don’t want to ruin his plan, it’s already hard for them to come up with a good plan so they needed to give their best for their oldest friend to be happy. They even have to bribe the staff to hand them the key of the shop and told her to text all the employee that they don’t have a work for that day.

           “Ok, It’s finished.” Jaejoong smiled widely as he saw the outcome. The table was all set, the boys were also satisfied with their work, for sure Dara will like it.

            When they check that everything is set they all change clothes, the four guys wear a waiter uniform while Jaejoong wear a casual clothes. “Anytime now Dara noona and Bom noona will arrive.” Changmin stated taking a glance outside.

             “Ok, go to your position now.” Jaejoong instructed them and the four followed immediately.

 

 

 

 

             Bom and Dara was now walking towards their shop after Bom park her car. “Weird, why is it that our cafe looks like closed?” Dara mumbled not seeing a customer inside and outside their cafe shop, it’s nearly lunch time and by that time many people should already be there.

            “Yeah, and why is it that there are so may petal of flower outside.” Bom said as she noticed the unfamiliar design of the cafe.

            They both hurriedly headed towards the entrance and both gasped when the saw the sign board “closed” on the door.

           “Oh my gosh Bommie! Why is it still closed and where is our staff?” Dara shrieked.

           “Uhm..Dara I don’t know, you both just arrived you know.” Bom coolly said. Why don’t you find your key and open the door so we can know what happened, I don’t have my key.”

            Dara immediately search her bag for the key, she was a bit nervous as she open the door. It was the first time happened that the cafe isn’t open; even though they arrived late they make sure that the cafe is already open since they gave a duplicate key to Hyunah, their assistant manager.

            “Annyeong Haseyo Dara noona! Bom noona!” Dara and Bom were startled with the greetings the moment the step inside. They saw four handsome guys smiling at them.

           “W-what are you doing here? H-how did you get here? A-and why are you wearing that?”Dara didn’t know how she should react; imagine they four members of the famous DBSK are inside their cafe wearing a uniform of a waiter. Her heart started beating erratically while Bom seems calm, as if she already know what’s happening, she on the other hand was also has an idea but she’s trying to suppress the giddiness that starting to build up inside her. She secretly roamed her eyes to search for the particular person but she didn’t see him, she then realized that the cafe was full of different flowers.

           “Look like he’s starting his moves huh.” Bom stated earning a confused looks from Dara and the boys.

          ”Anyway, can you guys answer my questions first?” Dara look at them and waited for some answer or rather explanations.

           The boys stared each other as if they can communicate through that, they knew somehow they needed to honestly answer her.

         “Ahem!” Yunho fake a cough look back at Dara. “W-well, we’re here to help our brother?” He nervously said.

         “Ah! noona, If you still have a questions, you can just ask Jae hyung, he’s waiting for you in the VIP room, don’t worry about the cafe we will pay the supposed to be earning of today’s income.” Changmin ushered the still shock Dara into one of their VP room.

          There inside the room standing Kim Jaejoong with a bunch of flower in his hands. He’s dashingly handsome with a pair of v-neck t-shirt, a gray coat and a jeans. “Gosh! He really became more handsome than before.” Dara thought, she’s spazzing inside and there’s a huge urge to hug the man but but of course she doesn’t want to embarrassed herself.

           Dara was holding her breath when Jaejoong started to walk.” For you.” He said giving her the bouquet and smiled at her. She was just stared at him in gape seeing that rare smile, a genuinely mouth-watering smile that he rarely showed.

          “T-thanks.” All she can say as she accepted the flowers.

          “C’mon let’s sit.” Jaejoong hold her on her arm and by just simple contact she can felt electricity rushing all over her body.

           They both seated across each others, Dara was looking down as if it’s the most beautiful thing to see at the moment, her heart is beating crazily and she’s afraid her voice might tremble once she talk so she decide to keep her silent.

          “Dara, are you mad at me?” He heard him said, she immediately lifted her head and was caught off guard when she saw him staring at her intently as if studying her. She then bowed her head again and shook it.

          “N-no, why would I?” She softly said.

          “Then why can’t you look at me?

           Dara heave a sighed as she calm her heart from beating crazily because of this guy. “Jae, why are you doing this? I already explained myself why I did those things in the past.” she said and bravely meet his eyes.

           A silent creep the whole room as Jae just stared at her, she’s starting to get conscious but she can’t back down.

          “Dara, take me back, let’s continue what we left in the past. Jaejoong sincerely said seriousness is evidently heard.

           Dara’s jaw dropped hearing him said those words, shock is understatement at the moment, she look at him as if not believing what he heard.

          “W-what are you saying Jae, we’re over, and beside we’re already in different world.” She stated.

           Jaejoong let out a frustrated sighed. “I don’t care, Dara I love you, I still do after all these years, we already wasted time and I don’t want us to separate again.”

           “Did he just say he still love me?”  Dara’s heart started to beat erratically again. “Y-you aren’t serious right.” She said trying to take it as a joke from him even though she wanted to hug and kiss him at that moment and tell him she love him too but things are complicated, it’s not as simple as the way it is back then.

            Jaejoong reached her hand and stared at her lovingly that gives her a fluttering feeling. “I’m serious Dara, I’m always serious when it comes to you and you know it. I know it surprised you, I’ll give you time but I’ll make sure to win you back. For now, let’s eat.

           Dara saw Jaejoong typed something on his cellphone and as if it’s a cue, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin entered the room with a food and drinks with them. They serve the food and exited after.

          “Let’s eat now Dara, I cook all of this for you.” Jaejoong beamed at her.

           They silently eat but Dara’s mind is busy thinking to what Jaejoong just revealed, of course she still love him and she knew she will never love anyone the way she love Jaejoong, but she’s confused, she’s afraid she might ruined his career, she knew how possessive their fans are. She will surely blame herself if it happens.

==================================================================================================

       "At last I was able to update after a month! Hehe..Sorry guys huh, I know you were waiting this for ages. Really sorry...And thanks for patiently waiting...^_^

 

wastedloveonguard GorgeouZ isla7107 kpoplover123098 dakotasanify dada0926

 bhangsky manchestergirl90 kjll9922 Carolz8 jaedara AyeshiaLuisa xhai08 

myjoyce1986 missminnie1007 yanna24 katieCbueno meeyon143

Dyanna07 intansteffannyp akane18hk celeb_tabisan avdfanatic 

Bet-tany04 MongZong pppixiegirl Gslover crunchypink junnic18 

daragonlover catu1015 catu1015 sujukat romanticswan4ever whata24 daraheart

neonadela chuvaness29 mybaby020510 Iseul25 chinitaako WalkOutQueen redstilleto 

tatashi nicajoy_unnie sherilim08 kaycbc tenacity05 Jaedy_Vampire mjjeje_theians 

hoyakuh gene0821 aleathiel919 aush0210  Fallen_Angel4 jekomgarcia 21bangjulienne

 Mblaq2ne1 amership bloody21mary raselyn20 bratty21

Jaennah mitchie21 lyanne027 rexan2890 bizcuit lynne1030 azir0211 xara10

+Jeongmal Kamsahamnida Chingus!+

 

 

LOVE

SJangels