Chapter 12

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

              “Dara, I’m asking you, why did you leave me that time?” Jaejoong asked although he already had a clue why she did that, he still want to hear it from her. He looked at the girl beside him who’s biting her lips, a mannerism that she do when she’s nervous.

         “W-why are you suddenly asking me that? And besides what is it to you? You don’t know me right? You and the guys already have a new life, a life that is different from mine.”Dara tried to speaks straight without stuttering but she failed.

         “I want to know the real reasons, and I think I have the right to know. A-and about not recognizing you, I-im sorry, I just don’t know how to face you.” Jaejoong calmly said.

          Dara sighed thinking that maybe it’s the right time for them to settle things, they more mature now so whatever things the talk they can understand it. And it’s better for her also, so she can totally move on. “I don’t know why you’re bringing up the past Jae, you already have a beautiful life, and I’m not regretting what I did in the past, I know I hurt you by breaking up with you and you just don’t know how it hurts me more.” Dara sadly said still not looking at Jaejoong.

         “Then why did you give up on me?” Jaejoong asked as he started to felt irritated.

          “Then what do you want me to do back then?! Ruined your dreams?!” Dara outburst and the tears that she’s trying to control started flowing on her cheeks.

          Jaejoong felt guilty seeing her like that, but he restrained his self on hugging her because he hasn’t heard the words that he wants to hear.

 

         “I love so much to be selfish, you’re manager told me you need to focus on your debut, he asked me to break up with you because you’re not giving your hundred percent performances; that you’re on your way to your dreams, he also said that having a girlfriend is not good especially because you’re new to the industry. I was about to tell you about it but then I decided not to, he’s right anyway, I have to give way for you to fulfil your dreams. Dara continued.

          “I know you hated me because of what I did, I want to apologize for hurting you but I’m not going to say sorry for breaking up with you because I know I did the right thing.” She stood up and leaved the stunned Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Jaejoong went home still at dazed to what he hears from Dara, he can’t believe that they broke up just because of his dreams. “Urgh!...I’m so stupid! Why didn’t I notice it that time!” He frustrated said.

          “Hyung! You ok? You look frustrated.” Jaejoong look at their maknae who’s now walking towards him followed with Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu who’s looking at him with curiosity.

          “Yah! Jae hyung, what happened? Did you able to talk to Dara noona? Junsu queered as he sat across him.

          “Yah, I talked to her.” He weakly replied.

          “You talked to her? So, what happened? Didn’t it turn out well?” Yunho asked.

          “Yes, and just learned the real reason why she broke up with me, I’m such a fool! I didn’t even notice that the girl I love is suffering because of me!” He pulled his hair out of frustration.

           The four was shocked to hear their oldest member said those things, it was the first time he open up about their break ups since he didn’t say any single detail about it way back.

          “W-what do you mean by that hyung?” Changmin look intently at his hyung, wanting to hear the full details.

           Jaejoong looked at his friend’s face one by one thinking if it’s ok to tell him about it, but then he decided it’s that it’s better for him to tell them so they can also help him on how he can make it up to Dara.

           “As you know, we talked a while ago, but my plan on asking her forgiveness for ignoring her purposely didn’t turn out well, I didn’t even get the chance to say those words because I blurted out the wrong question. I ask her why she left me back then, why did she broke up with me, I asked her to tell me the real reason because I didn’t really get it until now. She did tell me, she told me that she broke up with me because our manager told her to do so because she’s a hindrance to my upcoming debut that time, that I’m not giving my hundred percent because of her. She left after saying those thing and I didn’t get a hold of her since I was to speechless to say anything after hearing her confession.” Jaejoong sadly said and stared at nowhere.

            “What?! That ex-manager of ours did all those things?” Junsu exclaimed in surprised.

            “He really is horrible! I can’t believe he can do such things to that extent! Oh! well, he really is not good after all.” Changmin said as he shook his head.

          “So, what are you going to do now? Knowing that suffered just for you to achieve this dream of yours, or rather she sacrificed her feelings for us to be where we are right now?” Yoochun asked pitying his friend for losing the girl he only love because of unreasonable circumstances.

           “I don’t know.” Jaejoong answered softly, he doesn’t really know what to do now.

           The four guys stayed silent thinking on how they can help their hyung, they also want him to get the happiness the he deserve, he already suffered enough being away from his girl.

           “Ah! huh! I have an idea hyung!.” Changmin suddenly spoke making his hyungs turned to him with furrowed eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels