Part 5

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

             “This strawberry cake taste really good, it’s not that sweet and it likes this made up for those on a diet person.” Junsu said while enjoying his share of dessert.

           “Agree! Even this muffins is so yummy!.” Yoochun said as he bites another piece of it.

           “We can always order here if we want some of these delicious foods you know.” Yunho laugh seeing his friends enjoyed the food which surprised him since they aren’t really into sweets; well, except for their maknae who love any kinds of foods.

           “But the taste is so familiar” Changmin mumbled. “This seems like Dara noona’s baking.”

           “Oh! C’mon Min, every foods taste familiar to you.”Junsu teasingly said.

           Changmin pouted to his hyung’s comment but decided not to say anything anymore. But he caught his Jae hyung frowning while eating the strawberry cake. “Maybe hyung recognized the taste just like me.” He taught and just continued eating.

          Well, Changmin is right, because the moment Jaejoong taste the cake he immediately remembered Dara. ”How come this tastes is so similar to what she always baked for me?” He silently asked. “But is it possible that she’s working here? But maybe I’m just imagining things because of what happened a while ago.

         He’s thought was disturbed when the door opened revealing the owner of the Cafe.

          “Hello! Just checking if you guys like our desserts? Or is there something that you needed?” Bom asked them in professional way.

          “We’re fine, and these desserts are awesome!” Yunho said in behalf of them.

          “Oh! I’m glad that you like it. Thank you. And oh! Please feel free to just call me if you need something.” Bom bowed and was about to leave when Changmin spoke.

          “Ah! Wait!, may I know who’s the one made this, ‘Cause you know, we’re planning to order this once in a while, so at least we want to personally meet the one who made this.” Changmin said but in the back of his mind he’s hoping that he’s right from his guess.

           “Oh! It’s nice to hear, and about our chef, actually she’s my co-owner here, since she loves cooking we came up to the idea that she’ll be the one in charge in baking, and her name is Sandara Park, she’s not her though, she volunteered to delivered one the orders.” Bom happily said knowing that they’ll be having another customer.

           The boys jaw dropped upon hearing the name of the girl who they haven’t met for a long time.

          “Dara noona is one of the owners of this cafe?” Junsu mumbled.

          “And the one who baked this?” Yoochun added. They were still in shocked and can’t come up to say another word when they heard Bom’s voice.

          “Execuse me, but do you happened to know Dara?” She curiously asked.

          “She’s my noona.” Changmin simply reply.

         “No-noona? Wh-what do you mean by that? Are you related to each other?” Bom stuttered as she asked.

         “We’re not related to here by blood, she’s our friend way back, before we become where we are right now.” Yunho explained calmly but can’t help to smile seeing the shock expression of the girl.

        “So, that’s the reason why she never agreed to accompany me in any of your fan signing event or even concerts. Because she can see you whenever she want to.” Bom mumbled unconsciously which made the guys frowned.

        “You’re wrong about that Miss Park, we haven’t seen Dara noona ever since we debuted.” Junu said.

        “And I would appreciate it Miss Park if you won’t tell her that you met us personally, or that we came here because she’ll surely find ways to hide from us.” Jaejoong seriously said.

        “D-did she do something wrong with you guys?” Bom worriedly asked.

        “No, she’s just hiding from us for the past years. And it would be great if didn’t know that we knew where she is right now, you know for our reunion.” Jae casually said but he’s eyes were saying differently.

         “So kindly keep it from her, by the way, we will be ordering 5 boxes of this muffins and strawberry cakes, just deliver it to this place.” Jaejoong hand her the address. “And let Dara deliver it.” He added and stood up leaving a sum of money for their orders. Others followed leaving the stunned Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

          Bom was now in her office thinking of the facts that she just learned, she’s still in dazed knowing that her bestfriend knew DBSK not just as an idol but a friend! ”She’s so lucky, having been friends to those 5 popular handsome young men is just amzing!” She mumbled. “But wait, they said that Dara is hiding from them? So that’s why she doesn’t agree to watch them live! But why? What’s the reason behind of it? She rubbed her chin as she think but nothing came out on her mind.

          “Aish! I really can just think of anything, it’s better to see it for myself.” She took the address that Jaejoong gave her and stared at it for a minute. “He said not to mention meeting them to Dara, what is he planning to do? Hmm...I can’t ask her about DBSK or she get a hint, and for sure she will not spill it out even if a ask her. Then I only left with one choice, I’ll accompany her tomorrow to see what will happen.”  She though and smiled plastered on her beautiful face.

          “It will be an interesting day tomorrow.”

          

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels