Chapter 8

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

             Jaejoong was busy chatting with Yoona while the rest of s were talking to the Shinee members when they heard a knock from the door, the two groups were taking a 30 minutes rest and Jae smiled upon hearing it, he knows that it’s already the girl he’s been expecting to see. He himself is nervous to see her again after how many years of not seeing plus they parted ways in a bad way. He asked s to act like they didn’t know her not because he wanted to punish her but because he wanted to know if Dara is still his, if she still loves him and willing to accept him the way he is at the moment. Although he knew Dara broke up with him not because she falls out of love but the other way around. She broke up with him for his sake.

          But he can’t help to doubt whether she still loves him, it’s been years and Dara might already move on, call him coward but it’s the only way for him to be sure.

         “Come in!” Someone shouted which gets back Jaejoong from his thoughts. He’s eyes darted on the door and waited for it to open. He saw a woman with a straight long red hair wearing a short shorts and sleeveless and a rubber shoes, he remembered her as Bom. Then he’s eyes suddenly narrowed when another woman entered just like Bom she’s also wearing a short shorts, a rubber shoes, the only difference is she’s wearing a t-shirt and her curly hair is tied and she’s wearing a cap. And even though he’s facing her back he knew surely knew her, it’s the only woman he loves and still loving, but he doesn’t really like what she’s wearing at that moment.

           “Anneyeong Haseyo! I’m Bom Park and this girl here beside me is Sandara Park and we are from SanBom Cafe we’re here to deliver these orders.” He heard the red haired woman spoke while other one seems to be uneasy, a smile formed on his lips with the sight. Looks like she hasn’t change that much, she still feels uneasy every time she’s with other people she doesn’t know.”

           He took a glance to s who he caught looking at him also; he stood up and gives them a cue to follow him. The five of them walk to where girls are standing; the two was oblivious to their presence since they are facing the other side of the room.

         “Glad you made it in time Bom-sshi. You’re just in time; they are currently in their break.” He spoke to get their attentions and he saw Dara stiffened but didn’t face them while Bom immediately turned her head and give them a relieved smile and introduces Sandara to them who then slowly face them and introduces herself absentmindedly. As he saw her face the urge to hug her tightly is so strong that he had to control his self hard as of course he successfully did it.

         “It’s nice to finally meet you Miss Sandara Park, you’re strawberry cakes and muffins really taste good.” He said casually as possible but when he saw pain in Dara’s eyes a drive to take back what he said again empower but again he controlled it, the pain that he saw suddenly disappeared. He asked the two to help them distributes the cakes and muffins which Bom happily agreed.  

         The two started giving the cakes and muffins to the other staff inside the practice room while five of them was still standing there watching them.

         “Hyung, you’re so cruel! You hurt noona! Didn’t you see the pain in her eyes when you acted like you didn’t know her?! Gosh! I felt so guilty when she looked at me as if waiting us to recognize her.” Changmin complained in a control voice so no one can hear them.

        “Yeah! Hyung, You should stop these and just talk to her to settle everything, I can see that Noona is trying to control her tears.” Junsu whispered guiltily.

         Yunho shook his head and stared at him before he speaks. “You’re so unpredictable Jae. I really don’t know why you are doing these things.”

         Jaejoong turned to Yoochun and waited for him to speaks but the latter just shrugged his shoulder as if saying that “You’re too old enough to know what you’re doing” He give a reassuring smile to his friends. “Don’t worry guys, I know what am I doing, I know you’re worried but don’t, and if ever I screwed I know you’re there to help me right?” He playfully smiled but he’s really thankful to have them as his friends, they were just so great and very supportive.

        Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin rolled their eyes as they said “Yeah right.” in chorused.

        Jaejoong chuckled and started walking towards the SNSD to distribute the cakes and muffins.  The four also do the same.

        “Oppa, thanks for the treat; that was so thoughtful of you.” Yoona said as Jae handed her the cake. If it was just an ordinary days he probably just nod and then left, but he saw in his peripheral view that Dara was looking at their direction, he sweetly smiled at Yoona as he speaks.

          He was busy flirting with Yoona when a song suddenly played and all eyes darted to Dara who looks so embarrassed as she answered her phone which is the cause of the noise. Jaejoong smirk knowing the ringing tone of her phone is their song Mirotic. But it immediately disappeared when he heard her say oppa and looked so worried that after the call she talk to Bom for a second and left the room hurriedly that she didn’t even say goodbye to them.

 

 

 

 

 

             There! I updated the 3 missing chapter that was deleted when this site got a problem, but it's ok, I didn't change anything since i have a back-up chappies on my lappie...hehe...I already learned from it...Anyway, this is my update, sorry it takes a while. by the way thank for all the wall post that you sent to me...:) thanks to all my subscribers who always patiently waiting for me to update...:) and of course! thanks for all the comments! it surely help motivates me!...:) JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA CHINGUS!

 

 

 

LOVE 

SJangels