13

Email My Heart (SEQUEL)

              Dara and Bom was eating silently in their apartment, it was so unusual since they always have a lot to talk about even when they eat, but Bom was eyeing her friend who’s eating quietly while in her deep thought, she knows something happened to her and she needs to know it.

           She faked a cough but Dara still didn’t look at her. “Dara, is something bothering you?” She asked and at alst get her attention as she stared at her as if she didn’t understand her question.

           “H-huh?” Dara can only say.

           Bom sighed as she can clearly see her friend’s troubled expressions.”Tell me what’s bothering you, c’mon! I’m your bestfriend.”She said trying to convince her to spill it out.

           Dara stared at her for a moment and placed the spoon and fork on the table and sighed deeply, as if by trying to be at ease. “Bommie, there’s something I need to tell you.”

          “This is it.” Bom’s silently said just looking at her friend waiting to what’s she gonna tell.

            “You why I you didn’t get me agreed to you when you always asked me to see DBSK’s any live event? It’s because I’m afraid to know that they all hated me for what I did way back, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin were all my friends even before they became a celebrity and Jaejoong was my boyfriend, but I broke up with Jaejoong the time when he needed me the most, saying that I don’t love him anymore. Dara’s voice cracked at the memories.

         “And now meeting them only proves me that I did the right thing not showing my face in front of them because they will not recognize me as a friend anymore, just like what they did when we meet them, and Jaejoong still didn’t forget about it, he dragged me a while ago to have us talk and he ask me the real reason why I broke up with him, I’m a little relieve knowing that I finally told him that secret but then I felt so empty right now, as if all my hopes crushed suddenly. He didn’t even try to say something after I say those things, maybe it’s really time for me to move on and forget him completely.” Dara’s voice was so sad and pain can is visible on her eyes, it was the first time she saw Dara in that state.

          “Dara, maybe he just shocked for the revelations that you made, you have to give him time to think, all this time he thinks that you didn’t love him, so just be patient, you already endured years for him so don’t just give up easily.” Bom said trying to lighten her friend’s feelings at the moment.

           “I don’t know Bommie, I’ve loved him for too long already and I know he’s the only guy that I will love but we are in different world now, and he might even have a girlfriend already.” Dara said in a confused tone.

            Bom stared at Dara and smiled at her tenderly. “You can do it Dara, you a strong girl and for sure if Jaejoong’s not going to do anything for you and him reconcile then it’s your cue to find another love.”

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels